8

VERONICA'S POV:

       A month passed by in a blink of an eye but what happened in that month is still fresh as cheese cake in my mind.

     My darling lover moved out from his parents home the next day after that restaurant stunt.

    I requested him to move in with me but that kind soul didnt wanna pressure my parents...as I'm still living with them....so he moved into Kook's home, where the later lived with his freedom.
Tom and jerry are gonna live together.....what a scene to watch.

     Soojin and Kook close to their graduation, just 2 months then free from their studies. Mom and dad enjoying their nth honey moon vacation......blasting their old age fun.

     But a creepy thing is that.....I feel like I'm being monitored. Like someone is keeping a close eye on me though I have my windows closed in day and night.

     Fr instance, when I went in search of groceries, I felt like someone was stalking me, felt eyes behind my back but when I turned around.....none. I was the only person in that section.

     Once when I went to my favorite cafe with Jin, I felt the same.....creepy feeling of someone watching me. Its really annoying. I can sense that even when I'm changing my dress in dressing room.

     I didnt pressure it.......it maybe because of work stress..... but the uncomfortable guts in me told to keep it down unless and until I get confirmation.

     Jin somehow sensed my worried glances around my surroundings but didnt question me till now which I'm happy about.
He already has a lot on his plate to worry about. His job, the restaurant he's about to open, a place to stay though he lives with Kook....its not permanent and lot.

     Standing beside the window to get my mind refreshed, I took a deep breathe and was about to open my eyes when I felt that creepy feeling. Someone's watching me NOW!!!!!.

    But the feelings came from inside my room.....like someone's behind my back.  Slowly turning my face to right side, I felt a hot breathe on my neck......making my insides turn in fear.

    Gripping my dress in a tight hold, I stood still.....as the breathing became a little hot with something sharp near my sides sliding down.

    Opening my eyes a little, I saw the mirror across the room....... to see.....no one behind me.

    Those gave a shiver to run down my spine.....with a heavy airy laugh surrounding me.

    "MINE!!!!". Was the word it screamed near my ear before all that creepy feelings disappeared, making my eyes to stay wide with my breathes coming in heavy.

    Mine....mine....mine.....

   That word was running like a broken radio....unable to sense what's beside me as I stumble on my bed and hurt my knee.

    Mine....mine...mine...

   Who's that??.....more like what's that??.....coming invisible....I know vampires have different powers but being invisible is a rare one.....none of the vampire I've known have that gift.

    Mine??.....whom do I belong to??.....

    Is it....a ghost?...but they can't touch things.....but I felt those sharp....I guess nails or whatever on my sides with hot breathing.....it still lingers giving me an odd feeling.

     My parents are human....they'll get afraid if I say....but with whom will I speak?....maybe Kook's mother?. She treats me like her own daughter but will she help me?.

     The ringtone from my phone got me startled fr a second, as I attended it to hear the same voice few minutes ago.....laughing as if HE.....owns the world.

     "My dear love.......you'll know me soon.....so soon.....".

    With that the line was cut along with my breathing......its not a stupid vampire who tries to get my attention. Its more than that.....I know it fr sure.

    Love??......what the heck?....my mind is gonna explode with things happening around me.....

    Again a ringtone but its from my baby. Relief washed over my body hearing his honey like voice.....as he talked about his day....his fight with Kook about food and all but I dared to not speak about what happened here few minutes before.

     Let me handle it alone......like usual...