17

VERONICA'S POV:

       The creepy feeling nearly made me to throw up. I just can't....handle it. I mean how can you?.....when you know you're being stalked by some crazy centuries old vampire.....

     I looked around the place with wide eyes , searching fr that black dress or red eyes but to see none.

    I can feel my right side of the body being exposed.....as I turned towards the glass that separates us from the cafe and road.

     Nothing....only humans and vampires walking around with some pets..... But pets.....

     A labrador dog was barking at seeing something at the end of the road....which is just opposite to where I'm being seated.

      Getting weird looks from others, the owner of the dog walked away dragging the poor dog but it made my curiosity high. Why did the dog bark?.

     There's water at the sides of the road due to heavy rain fr the past 2 days which gave me a idea.

    With my ability....I slowly flipped my fingers to make the water splash on the people waking by that side on the platform. But what I saw made my body to shutter in fear.

    There stood a outline figure of a person drenched in water.

    It makes sense....he was invisible till now.

     Some people screamed loud and ran away seeing the water making an outline of a person but I can't seem to take my eyes off it.

     It stood fr another 30 seconds before it vanished and the water to drop to the ground. What the fuck is happening??.......

      I just sat there without any movements....registering what I saw few seconds ago.....he's back....or maybe he didnt leave me alone.....

     A hand on my wrist caught me off guard as I saw Jin standing up and dragging me out from the cafe into his car, roaring it to life and speeding  away from that place. Our lunch date long forgotten.

     Even though Jin's here....I can't be safe....he will follow me again....or he's following me now.....what am i gonna do.....

    Within 20 minutes we reached our home but I'm still in fear state that my body doesn't responds to anything. I can't move my legs or my hands.

     Picking me up in bridal style and walking into our room, Jin carefully placed me on the bed and kneeled in front, taking my hands into his and squeezing them.

     "Dove....dove....". He saw me.....he stood there....like that...

     "DOVE....". He will never leave me...

     "DOVE!!!!!". Jin screamed from top of his lungs to get my attention back to him. He hugged my shaking figure, rubbing my back to calm down while I cried....the wall I built breaking down so badly.

      "Dove...look into my eyes....and say what happened....I know what you did and I know what I saw.....just speak with me...". His words only making fat tears to run down even more.

     I don't want this feeling....I don't want this kind of fearful life....

     "Baby talk to me....I can help in some way...".
Will he??....is there a solution??.

     "I do..n't k..now him....but...he foll..ow me everywhere.....h..he even...hurt my hips.....on..one day.... I'm scared Jin...". I cried and cried and cried on his shoulders while he suffered not knowing how to calm me down.

      "He's...not a ...nor..mal....normal vampire.....his type...of vam..pire was destr..oyed 7 centuries ago....". I sobbed with hiccups but said what I have to say as he listened every carefully, his eyes growing twice its size the more he hear.

     "Why didnt you say this before?". He screamed at me but I can understand....he is afraid...just like me.

     I stated the reason that he was away and didnt want to disturb his time during the trip as it is important fr him which only made him to throw a glass cup at the wall as it shattered into pieces.

     "I would have came....I would have left everything behind ....just fr you....". His voice softened at the end seeing me getting afraid of his sudden outburst.

     Wrapping his arms around me, caging me to his body, he whispered sweet nothings fr my breathing to become normal and stated that he'll find a way to stop that creature.

    "I'll do anything fr you my Dove......anything......".