54

AUTHOR'S POV:

       Jin was so insecure. His love fr his precious Dove is limitless and endless but a single thought of his late child makes him question his life.

     He very well know that his Dove will never blame him nor leave him fr not saving their child but the 'what if's ' in his mind is not letting him to live in peace.

      How much he cries, his tears can never be enough to wash away his guilt, his sorrow fr his late child.

     Some may think he's over reacting but a child was his dream, a dream he envisioned from his high school days with his Dove.

     And after hearing that he's gonna be a father to a baby boy made him fall in love with his child even more.....which resulted him in broken pieces of his heart.

      Yes....a mother is the one who carries a child fr 10 months.....but a father is the one who carries them in their heart from the minute they are informed that they are gonna be a dad.

       "Its okay....just go and see her...she's waiting fr you..". Kook tried to convince the crying vampire but Jin didnt even hear him a bit.

    His mind was fully blown with negative thoughts which resulted in him staying away from his Dove...

      "Baby...".

       That was only heard in the house before Jin was on his feet, running up the stairs in a hurry and was standing infront of their room with heavy breathing.

      There was his love, sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at him with teary eyes, as her pale lips again moved to call out his name.

      "Baby...".

     And once again, the poor vampire broke down in tears, running past his sister in law and Suga, to wrap his love in his arms in a tight grip.

      "I'm sorry....I'm sorry...I'm such a fool to leave you like this....I'm sorry". Many apologizes left his trembling lips as he pushed Vero more into him, snuggling his face on her neck to calm his racing heart.

     Soojin and Suga was standing with their own tears seeing the reunion of their favorite couple.

     Veronica continued to pat her fiancés head, mumbling soft words to console his crying figure, which somehow worked.

      Giving her sister and Suga a tight smile, she plead with her eyes to give them some privacy, the two vampires immediately understood it and went away before closing the door.

      "Baby....cool down...". Kissing his head multiple times and rubbing his broad shoulders and back, she got her lovers breathing to normal.

      Snuggling even more into her neck, Jin lifted her from the bed and sat down with his fiancé on his lap, hugging her like his life depends on her.....well its true though.

      Kissing her collar bone and scenting her natural smell made his realize how much of an idiot he was to think that his Dove will scold or blame him fr their child's lost.

     Her warm embrace made his cry as to how much he missed her fr the past days.

    "I know baby....our boy is in peace now....". This only made him to wail out loud, clutching her shirt, tears streaming like a river, same goes to veronica too.

     The minute she woke up, she realized the empty feeling within her and understood it.
Though she felt like dying to think that her boy is not with her, the sobs of her lover from downstairs made her to stay strong fr him.

       "I'm sor...."

      "Shush....not your fault....not anyone's fault....just let the past go down the fire....". Cupping his handsome face in her shaking hands, Vero rubbed his tears and connected their foreheads, just two souls mourning, thinking about their life.

      "We will create many babies....not one not two....Many...as many as you wish baby.....just don't dwell on the past". Her words were making the vampire feel proud of his Dove.

      She's much more stronger than he expected, she's not the one who was so shy in their high school anymore.  She became the bright light in Jin's life.

      "As many as I wish?".

      "Yes....".

      "Even 10?".

      "Even 20....I'll bare your child....".

     Smiling so, they both leaned forward to let their lips molding to each other. Their kiss represented how much they both missed each other, how much they endured the pain....to live with each other.

      Demon....the Vivilan Demon made their life hell.....but their love was strong enough to pull them together till the end.