43

SEOKJIN'S POV:

        Suga's power of seeing fated mates got us all in living nightmare.

     Hearing Kook and Soojin moaning and crying out loud in the middle of the night.....Jesus...take the wheel.

     2 days we all except fr those young fated love birds, lost our beauty sleep especially my Dove who needs sleep at most as she's pregnant.

     Pregnant.....wow...can't believe till date. We.. .are gonna be a family at last after a few months....astonishing.

     "Stop...it tickles...". Dove cried out in laugh as the hair on my head started to feel ticklish on her sensitive skin.

     "Duckling is sleeping there....don't shout you woman..". Scolding her softly, I caressed and smoothed the flat stomach of hers, laying my head on it afterwards to hear the steady heartbeat of our baby, our duckling.

      Scratching behind my neck and playing with my hair, Dove gave out a deep sigh, my head in attention to see the sight of her sleepy eyes.

    "Your duckling is making me sleepy baby..." Yawing so, making my heart to melt at her cute sweater paws and chubby cheeks, I rolled away and landed in front of Dove who immediately went inside the arms of mine and settled her head in the crook of my neck.

       "Night baby...". One hand on the black head of hers and other behind Dove's back, slightly massaging it, I layed down in complete silence, seeing my love's face in adoration.

    My baby girl.....along with my small cute little duckling......all safe and sound in my arms.

    Thud.....

    Thud.....

    Thud.....

       Ohh this bunny vampire is seriously gonna get from me.
Slowly and carefully pealing myself away from my Dove's sleeping form, I marched towards the young couples room which is quite 3 door right from us.

       "Kill the sound will you??....you're soon gonna bring a rabbit into this family as if one is not enough...". Somehow the sound lessen.......only to get increased double within a second.

      Kook won't back down like this.....I'll take care of his toys.....that too his precious Iron man collections, once we go back home.

    Huffing and slamming my palm a little too hard on the door of their's, I walked down to the kitchen, too see the oldest vampire already there, having his head on his hand with his eyes half opened.

       "Can't sleep?..".

       "They aren't letting me sleep....oh I regret telling them that". Was the words before he groaned as the sound above the floor seem to increase a bit.

      "Can we kill him?".

      "Can't....he's my bloodline's mate....". Right!!!

     Let me clarify....Min Suga here...is Soojin's eldest generation, Which means one of the family member of Min, married a human and gave birth to a human girl which is Soojin mother who again married a human man and gave birth and still living like a human unknown to her origin.

      Fated has really played a twister with all of us....but a good play at the end as it brought all the connections to a full stop.

      "How's Veronica?".

      "Sleeping like the sleeping beauty she is...".

      "Dude...why can't you simply answer in one word without using these cheesy sentences...". Again that grumpy vampire whined and let his head kiss the dinning table.

     "Because......I'm Jineous.....". My windshield laugh echoed inside the now silent house along with Suga's low growl as he got fed up with my continuous dad jokes fr the past 2 days. 

      "You're lucky as you need to be alive....otherwise I would have had you as my dinner....".

      "Why....cause I'm irresistible".

     "Ohh cut the crap pig...". Shouting so, he tossed the half filled cup of herbal tea in the sink and left....not before cursing at me to close my mouth.

      Winking at the old vamp to annoy him even more which I did succeed, I proudly walked back into my room, just to see.......

      The room empty.

     Where Dove??.....panic arose like a volcano as I searched and searched the whole room, turning the room upside down.

      "Suga!!!!!!!".

    "Just now I went to sleep....fr fuck's sake... What?". His cursing came to a halt seeing the room and my fear filled face.

     "The fuck shouting is happening here???.....what on earth!!". Kook and Soojin came out of their den hurrily wearing clothes while I'm processing of all the possible negative things that can happen.

      The four of us searched all around the house and even outside, but to no avail.......Dove is no where to be found.

      "DOVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!".

     "No use Jin......she's not here......".

    "What do you mean Suga?".

          "Ryan has her...".