44

AUTHOR'S POV

     "Ryan has her". Suga mumbled, head looking down on the thin white paper that he has in his hands.

      "I found it in your room.....". Stating he passed the messaged filled paper to a furious Jin who's standing with his fist tightly held till his hands turned white.

      'You're lovable girlfriend and that baby of yours.....is under my eye......giving you one chance.......one last chance to say .....goodbye to them........before they become a memory to you......

                                                      Ryan'.

        "Fucking bastard". Jin screamed at the top of his lungs, hands tearing the paper bits by bits as his eyes shed hot tears of fear.

      His whole life is in that bastards hands.....how on life did he took her?.

     "Suga....you said that till full moon....Ryan would be hiding.....".

     "Yes....".

     "And we still have 2 days fr full moon....how the heck did he kidnap Dove if he's weaker than all of us here??". Jin yelled at the oldest vampire not knowing that the said vampire was also confused with the situation.

     "I don't kn....wait....witches.....oh shit...". Suga facepalmed while the other 3 vampires ears peerked at his words.

      "Witches??".....are they even real?". Kook questioned the oldest to which he got an answer as yes.

     "Didnt know he'd have a witch to take her....that's why we can't sense any smell apart of us....". Suga explained his judgment, head working in full speed to get this situation under control before it gets out of hand.....

     Little did he know.....that the situation is already in the worst place.

VERONICA'S POV:

      "Why?". I muttered, sensing the different room I was in. Unlike the room I was before I went to sleep, this room is bright white in color which kinda hurts my eye.

    I'm also tied up in a chair, unable to even move an inch with the tightness which again confused me as to how did I end up here??..

      I don't remember anything apart from feeling Jin's warm embrace and his face before shutting my eyes......and now this.....

       "Good morning....Min Veronica....like the view?". Ryan...

    My eyebrows frowned as fear started to make my body sweat. Ryan.....Park Ryan.....sitting in a comfortable distance from me.

      Hands and legs crunched together as his face looks lifeless and drained.

    "Seems like the Vampire told you everything.....how's he??....been so long since I....I last saw him".

     Ryan's shuttering hit back the memory that he's in hiding till full moon but how could he kidnap me when he's this much weak?.

     He can hardly stand on his own....then how did he even t....

     Just then the door to the room opened and in came a girl.......the same girl who bullied me and ruined ny childhood.......Natalie. Choe Natalie.

      "Surprise bitch....how's life?". Her casual way of calling me sent me back to those days where I cry at night cause of her beatings and words.

    "Remember me??".

     "How can I forget you....you dumb fuck".

    "Ohh bitch has become braver.....cool....". Clapping her hands and flipping off her painted long nails in front of my face, Natalie pulled my hair from the back in a tight grip, my scalp burning due to the roughness.

     "Heard that you're expecting....hmm.....interesting....been a decade since I tortured you....". Pulling my hair even more, she slapped my face with so much force that I can't feel my right side.

      "I can happily enjoy your misery fr the next 2 days.....".

     "You have all the permission to do that Natalie....but remember our deal....". Ryan spoke in a low voice as he eyed the said girl who in return rolled her eyes and gave out a tsk sound.

      "Yeah yeah....I know...just walk out".

     "Roll your eyes at me one more time...I'll fucking pull them off". Ryan's loud voice bloomed in the room.

     This treat seem to put her in place as she gave out a deep sigh and bowed in 180 degrees in front of Ryan who in return nodded with a stern face and walked out before glancing at me.

       How on earth those two know each other??......

     "Bitch". yelling she slapped me again on the opposite side, my lips bleeding in the corner in the process.

      "Ohh my bad....its fr him....but I can't beat him you know....you're my punching bag fr the time being...". Again a kick to my thigh near my abdomen made me to scream in pain as she laughed in happiness of seeing me like that.

        "Hope you like my reunion gift Min Veronica...".