16

SEOKJIN'S POV:

      The most wonderful scenery to wake up......seeing my Dove's face as first in the morning.....

       I'm running a little late but appreciating my baby's beauty won't kill me.
She looks tired.....sure thing....being cute and beautiful all the time can be tiring. She's a Picasso in it.

       "See you soon my love...". Placing a soft kiss on her forehead and rubbing her wrinkles of her nose when she crunched it, I dashed out of the room soon.....if I stay another minute....I'm sure I'll cancel all the meetings today and stay with her.

IN VERONICA'S OFFICE....

     As soon as my eyes landed on the beauty leaning against the wall....my breathe hitched. She's a walking Godness man....with those curves and plump butt.

     The way she dressed today shows her eagerness fr the date.....seems like I'm not the only one who's excited  about it.

     The dress is simple yet sexy. The silk ash color shirt with the first button open showing off her lace black bra and some cleavage. The tight black skirt matching with her black heels will make any man kneedown in front of her.

      I just hope no one saw my underground problem.....

      Walking with my hands on her waist, I growled at any man who sets his eyes on my treasure. I know she's pretty but don't eye rape her. Its my duty to do....

      We decided to visit the cafe Kook's working. Its a bit close and thus have our favorite shakes before we got off to have lunch.

       The bell to the cafe door rang indicating that we entered as girls squeal beat my eardrum. There stood my vampire brother....with girls surrounding him like a shark circling  its prey.

       We took our place at the right corner....away from all those ear bursting squeals and waited fr our hero to take down our order.

      After a minute or 2, he rushed to us breathing heavily and drank the water kept fr us. He really thus need that.

     "Jeez....I kinda hate being born this handsome....".

      "Not as handsome as me you man child....". I smirked seeing his duh look. Dove slapped my hand after seeing her favorite brothers dull face but even she couldn't hold her laugh.

       "Anyways...what'd you want?".
We ordered our shakes but the didnt send him away. We talked about something's and he left to take other customers order.

        "So Dove...where do you wanna dine?". with a pout, she thought fr a while and named a restaurant just few blocks away from her office.

       "Quit staring at her Jin....she's not a food...". Kook's teasing never let us live.

      "Says the one who practically eats his girl". A gasp left his lips as he beat me with the tray but not hard. He still had his bunny smile.

      "Baby..leave him...". Having his girlfriend's sister on his side has its perks. He slips his tongue out like a child and danced silly while the girls being him gushed about him being cute.

      "Behave Kook....or I'm breaking your toys....". But me and him both knows that its a playful warning. 

      "You can't!!!....I hid them...". His chest rising in pride but came back to normal hearing our answer.

    "Under your bed!!".
    "Under your bed!!". Me and Dove said at the same time as the vampire stood in front of me pouted and exclaimed about how did we found it.

     "Lord....just get going Kook.....Soojin might be waiting fr you...". Hearing his girl's man made him to jump in place and hopped away smiling like a crazy teen. 

     Gosh how Soojin handles him.....but he's cute.

VERONICA'S POV:

       They smile on my face near broke seeing the bond between Jin and Kook. They're the best of the best friends I've ever seen.

     My baby's warm hand intertwined with mine after Kook left to the counter, leaving us in our own bubble. Its not much but being with him outside after days....feels good.

      We talked about the stunt he pulled in my office...and about the restaurant he's gonna open in few weeks. I'm really glad that he's doing well on his own.

     He's being him without anyone controlling his life like his parents did before. He's himself.....the goofy man I love.

     Everything was going well until that creepy feeling flashed like a torch.

    Not again.....not now.....