10

SEOKJIN'S POV:

       My patience is running thin....so thin. My Dove isn't attending her calls nor texts. No reply from her fr the past days.

     I did inform her about me being away fr a few days but the look on her face that day was......nostalgic.

    I know that look way to well. Its the look of her when I first layed my eyes on that beauty.

     Fear and fright.

    She's worried about something while I'm worried about her. I did ask Soojin but she didnt give me positive answers which makes my inner soul to cry reaching out fr my lover.

    But sadly I can't reach my dove fr few more days as the work here is taking its own fucking sweet time.

   "Mr. Kim...you may come in...". Sighing in defeat, I locked my phone, glancing at her smiley face as I pecked her cheek....such a memorable day.....our graduation.

     "Thank you....". Bowing down in respect and securing my phone in its place, I physically left to a meeting but mentally....all I prayed fr my dove to be okay.....till I reach her.

    Once I hold her in my arms....I can..... I'll make her happy.....cause I know.....she knows that too.

VERONICA'S POV:

    The past days were spent inside my room, locked away from any connection to the outside world. Why??.....

     What I saw that day was not a damn joke!!!!.....he had red eyes with golden iris.....which is.......that type of vampire ...... has been destroyed 7 centuries ago.

     Though I grew up with human parents and sister, the curiosity to know about my origin was fascinating. And what can I say!!!!!

    Curiosity killed the cat....as I spent days and days in library, leaning each and every small details about my origin.

    The generations,.....the Kings and Queens of vampire,.......the fight with angels, etc and etc.

     There was a battle centuries ago....a cruel battle between angels and vampires, caused by a demon vampire, which demolished the entire red eyes with golden iris type of vampire.

      Those eyes vampires are the most worst in the entire vampire evolution. They won't mind to kill, they live by torturing others.  They go by the name....Vivilan.( I made up a name😂)

     How did he survive??.....what does he want now???.....most importantly what does he want with me??.... These things made me stay up all night, in fear that he might again come by...like last time.

      The scratches are healed but left an ugly mark which by my vampire power are healing very slowly. Not only by one side....both my hip sides are scratched and bleeded.

      His glowing eyes gives me nightmare even as I failed to stay awake.

    I really need some serious information....or help from someone. But Kook's mom and Jin are postponding their arrival.

      I desperately need my man's hands to hold me secure and safe from what ever that creature is planning.
I want my love's sweet wording echoing in my ear as he kissed my forehead and sing me lullaby with his honey dripping voice.

     I want his arms and legs to be tangled with mine, shielding me by covering my body with his....oh I miss him.

    He's worried and I can sense from how many messages and texts but I don't wanna put any pressure while he's away from me.

     Soojin did scream from outside my do that my lover is worried about me and pestering her....which I felt bad fr her. Jin can be a man who sweet tortures everyone till he get an answer.

     And I know he promised something to Soojin fr her to scream at me like this...

    This made my lips to curve a little upwards...I'm smiling after days of mental pressure. Only my man can make my day....

     'Hope you're doing good my Dove......baby is coming to hold you tight.....'. Was his last message which I left in read.

    I'll make it up to him by kisses and cuddles when he's back. He won't be mad fr long......

     Though the happy feeling didnt last long when a message decorated my phone screen making my insides to turn in fear.

    'Meet me near the lake in 30 mins.....'.

     Its that creature, I remember him sending the same message 3 days ago which I dismissed absently.

    I won't go....god look at the time....its past 1 am. Moreover I don't have the guts to see him again after that stunt he pulled off.

    'Baby.....you're dove needs you so badly....pls come soon'

    Switching off my phone and tossing it on the bed....I closed my eyes to sleep.....or tried to sleep....not knowing what the future holds fr me.