EPILOGUE

VERONICA'S POV:

       "You're blessed baby....blessed with a perfect husband and a really cute princess". My mom stated with a proud motherly smile, seeing Seokjin playing with our 3 year old baby girl.

      We, my family along with Soojin and Jungkook planned fr a small vacation to Venice, to get away from all the office tension and to leave the past to get burned with new memories.

      The park is filled with couples having the time of their life, others with their kids playing around just like the beauty duo in my family.

     Our princess at first was like a carbon copy of me....but as time passes by, we can see her beauty getting increased just like my man's handsomeness.

       Jungkook and my sister having a walk with their hands intertwined, kook's right hand caressing his wife's 5 month baby bump. Yeah....Soojin is expecting, not one but, 2 babies.

      Kook was out of the world as he fainted and woke up just to cry like a new born, having a crying competition with our princess.

     "When I first met him, I thought you guys won't even last fr 6 months.....but you guys proved me wrong Vero". Mom said as we both laughed thinking about the time, when Jin suddenly came to my home when I was sleeping and had a serious conversation with my parents regarding lunch.

      "He even changed from human to vampire, to love you till his death.....this shows, true love do exists in this shitty world". Her words made me to coo at my baby as he came towards our sitting place with our princess on his broad shoulders.

      "And she does down....ohhh". Singing, he gently layed down our princess and sat beside me, not before kissing my cheeks as a greeting.

      "Kook you're coming or I'll eat your food??" Jin cried out to the lovely couple on the swing, both their heads turning in our direction.

      "You dare to eat it!!!". Equally Kook screamed at Jin, before running away as both the grown babies started to fight, playing catch and catch in the park. 

     "I'm scared fr my future Vero". Soojin mumbled beside me, eyes on the duo who's now playing hide and fight.

     "And why is that future mama?". Mom asked, eating a fruit from the fruit box.

     "He's a grown ass man....but still playing like a kid with Jin.....how am I supposed to take care of 3 babies at the same time??". Sighing loudly, she snatched the sandwich from me and ate like she's been starving fr weeks.

     Well being pregnant is tough and that too with twins.....yeah I can understand.

     "Jin was same and still the same....but a baby will automatically awake the father responsibility in Kook....so feel free and lay down".

     Nodding to my words, Soojin adjusted and sat with her back to a tree, legs free from shoes as me and mom gently massaged it.

     Suddenly our ears picked up a loud cry of a women falling down near a bench. Me and mom stood up to help her but Jin and Kook beat to us and helped her.

      "Aww....both my babies are having such charming and helping husbands....now me and your father can rest in peace as we know that our  girls are in good hands....". Mom's statement made me emotional.

    True, both Kook and Jin played a huge role in my life. Kook, a brother whom I didnt ask but came like a guardian angel, whom I can go if I need some mental support.

     And Jin, the love of my life, the one who risked his life fr me......my breathe. No words can explain his presence in my day. He is everything.

       Jin and our princess are enough to me.....no money nor anything can give me this happiness, just seeing their happy faces in the morning and their sleepy faces in the evening.

      They are mine, just like I'm theirs. No one can separate me from Jin. He won't allow anyone or anything to come in between us too.

      I was his from the time I was born, I was his from high school and I will be his till my death takes me away.

     Seeing my love, moving towards me and laying down on my lap, I can see his love in his crystal eyes, those which speaks many emotions.

      "I love you too much baby..".

     "Not more than me dove....no one can love you like I do.....". Kissing my temple and hugging me, we spent our day with laughter, Jin's hands softly smoothing my belly where his baby is sleeping.

      My man did keep his words, what he said to me in the first meet. That he'll never be away from me nor leave me at anytime. And I'm keeping my words, that I'll bear all his children.

               "Never go fr something which isn't ours.....it won't stay with us fr long.....be happy with what you have".

                          THE END.