25

VERONICA'S POV:

     Those red eyes were looking at me makes me wanna cry so badly. No black dress or anything.....just those eyes standing in front of me....gives a shiver of fear to run down my body.

     "Hello....my love....". His dark deep voice didnt make my situation any better but didnt let him know that he got you.

     "My love is being protected from me...it seems. Ohhh how ironic.....". His laugh was like a melody to my death. Gosh..I'm scared shitless. 

     Slowly those red eyes traveled from my head to toes as if like scanning me which made me feel very uncomfortable as I tried to pull my dress lower.

      "Looking really gorgeous....you'll be my prettiest Queen....". Oh no never.....

     "How about no....Ryan...I'll never be yours...". My voice was the exact opposite of how I feel now. It was loud and bold which only emitted a breathy laugh from the invisible man before me.

     "Thats the sole reason why I wanna make you mine...my love.....your boldness.....just like hers.....". His body started to appear little by little as he walked in my direction, standing just a step before me in his full form.

     "I didnt get to have her....but you....I'll never leave you....". Those dark nails poking my cheek as he licked his lips.

     "In your dreams Ryan....".

    "In my dreams you already are my Queen......just a little late in reality....but don't worry.....my dream will become a real soon...".

     "You know some dreams....are meant to be just dreams.....and yours is one of them.....now get your filthy hands...off me". I screamed the last part, plucking his hands a little harder  and glaring at him who's face turned a bit angry with my words.

    "You're mine and I'll have you by every hook and corner my love......". His hands held my neck in a tight grip, cutting off the air flow,  his lips stretched in a sinister smile seeing me suffer.

     "Feels nice right??...". Tightening my neck even more, the door to my room blasted open with Kook who's eyes came out from its socket seeing Ryan and me.

    Going Jungshook fr a minute, he regained his sense and threw what he had in hand at Ryan..

     .....an apple fr heaven's sake.

       "Ohh how sweet little vampire....should learn a little....". Ryan mocked at Kook who balled his hands and was coming towards us when he......just fell down into slumber.

    I turned to see Ryan with his hands in Kook's direction.....he manipulated Kook to unconsciousness.

     "So where were we??.....yeah....don't try those lame tricks with me my love.....these baby vampires won't harm me a hair.....even you can't harm me...lo".

     His words cut short when I snapped my fingers and water draggers pierced his back. He grunted a little but didnt let go of my neck.

     "Don't try to make me angry.....". Shrieking his fangs at me,

    "I'll let this slide off....but once I make you mine....you're so.....". With a smirk, he disappeared .......asusual. 

     Taking deep breathes, I hurried to Kook to see him already sitting up with unbalance.....one hand on his head rubbing while moaning in pain.

     "Damn my brain hurts like hell.....".

    "Sure why wouldn't.....he controlled you". Kook's reaction was priceless as he had his mouth kissing the floor.

    "He did what??....". He yelled just to get a slap from me.

    "Seriously Kook....an apple??....you could have thrown something heavy....". His lips turned into pout at my scoldings as I helped him to sit on my bed.

    "That what I had in my hand....I... just went blank seeing him.....". His cuteness made me smile a little.....little forgetting about what happened few seconds ago.

     Passing him a glass of water....I squatted in front of him....eyes stern as he held his head down in pain.

     "Promise me Kook.....that whatever happened here.....won't go to Jin's ears". He shot his head in the speed of a light....maybe he should have had this speed when Ryan was there.

     "What....no....he'll kill me fr real if he comes to know this....". what Kook saying is true but i don't want to spoil the night fr Jin. Today went really good fr him.

     "Okay how about this.....let me get dress up and you take me to my date...after the date....you can tell this to Jin".

     "Okay..".