13

VERONICA'S POV:

      Wait a damn second.....moving in.....own house....what the fug man!!

     Seeing my confused face, he reached fr my hand, intertwining with his and laying it on his muscular chest.

    "I bought a house.....just fr us....to live together". Kissing each of my  knuckles, his words slowly registered into my skull.

     "Jin.....where did you get the money?". Smiling he sat up, pulling me with him to strangle me on his lap.

     "I saved it from school times.....was waiting fr the right time to ask you......".

     To ask me??.....how long did he wait?.
"2 years baby.....the house is ready 2 years before".

      Okay.....confession in early morning......is too much fr my poor brain.

      "Then why are you staying with Kook?". Chuckling and kissing my jawline,

     "I didnt have the heart to step inside that house without you by my side.....its fr us....I wanna move into the house ....with you....to make it a home...". He mumbled with such sincerity making butterflies to swing around in full speed.

      "So....can you move in with me my Dove??.....will you give me the pleasure of waking up seeing your beautiful face....and going to sleep having your body tangled to mine?...will you?". His brown teddy bear eyes were holding nothing but love and purity.....

     "Will you hold me every night
...just like yesterday?".

    "Absolutely....if not even tighter...".

  "Will you kiss me before going to bed?".

    "I'll decorate your body with my lovebites every day to show this world that you're mine....". Wow....never knew he's so good with words man.....

     His hold on me tightened when I moved away, a smile on my lips seeing his adorable behavior.

     "I would love to move in with you my Prince Charming....". The smile on his face was priceless.....he pulled my hair and kissed me with so much passion, smiling into the kiss as a tear dropped from my eye.

    I'm so happy to have such a man like him in my life.....to have such a caring boyfriend.....like Soojin said...I might have saved a country in my past life to get a gem like Jin as my partner.

3 DAYS LATER.......

     Jin managed to pull off all the furnitures and made everything in the house dust free within 3 days after we moved in.

     Of course my parents ever more than happy that I'm taking the next step in my life but was crying like a baby when I dragged my suitcase from my room.

     Soojin was okay....had teary eye but was happy in a way that Our HOME....and Kook's house are not that far...just a block away. Mostly she'll be in Kook's house to sleepover....and today....all 4 of us decided to have a sleepover in our new home.

      "Jin....I'm hungry....cook fast man....". Kook whined from the couch, me and soojin laughing our ass off seeing Jin's glare towards the whining boy. If looks could kill....Kook would be dead years ago.

     "Be grateful that I'm feeding you.....".
"Ohh its your home....so you should feed me old man....". Ohohhhh....he triggered an angry Jin.

    With a frying pan in hand, he walked towards the now gulping boy,  threatening the poor vampire.

      "Just because you can't age doesn't mean you'll be young forever....talk about age one more time....I'm breaking your iron man toy....". His eyes came out of his socket hearing Jin's words.

     "Jinnnnnnn....". With a smug smile, My baby walked back to kitchen while the grumpy vampire mumbled about hiding his toys in a safe place.

    "Dinner's ready in 5 mins....kook and Soojin would you help me to set up the table?". Nodding both ran past me, sniffing Jin's delicious food which makes everyone to drool.

     "Jin...you know what?....I'll let you kill me how many times you want....but just make me food like these....". With his mouth stuffed , the happy vampire moaned in satisfication.

     "I'll think about it Kook....but be prepared...You never know what's coming your way.....".

    "Better not be the frying pan...". With laugh and smile, the dinner ended pretty well as the couple happily jodged their way to the guest room as we both made it to our room.

     "Dove....can u pass me a pain killer....my head is gonna explode...". He said while collecting his clothes fr a bath.

     "Jin....how about a nice head massage baby??...".