41

VERONICA'S POV:

       Seeing Jin stand up against the idea of Suga and Hoseok didnt seem like it will end in a good way but the plan is also riskful. Like keeping a prey fr a lion and waiting fr the lion to take it.

      Waiting fr Ryan to attack me at our place....the place where we filled with precious memories....ohh my heart will break.

      "I am not allowing Dove to stand in front of that lunatic...".

     "But its our only way....he'll know if you guys are somewhere...that we are helping and I promise you....it won't be a happy ending...". Hoseok stated, hands in the air as if he's done with Jin.....mostly yeah....they've been arguing fr nearly an hour.

       "But what if something happens to her??....she's carrying....". Cried Jin who's ears and neck became red like a tomato. The others all sitting or standing in the corners, not wanting to mendle with the King.

       "Look you gotta trust me...trust us...we'll never let him hurt her....I promise you".

      "How can I believe you?". Seriously Jin has the guts to question a King.....never knew about it. Sassy boy.

     "Dude....remember you're talking to a King". Kook spoke fr the first time in an hour just to get scoldings from Jin AND Hoseok, telling that a fetus like him shouldn't come in a mature conversation.

     Sulking Kook went in search of something to eat in the Kitchen, passing by the 3 century old vampire who has his head held down....already tired with convincing Jin to the plan.

      "We can try something else.....not keeping Dove like a prey....I ain't allowing it...Period". Stating so Jin sat beside me with a thud, the King and Suga both shaking their heads in disappointment.

     "Baby....you love me right?".

     "Dove...you know the answer but your sweet words and puppy eyes ain't working this time...". Jin said not even meeting my eyes.

     The plan is risky, that I should be alone when Ryan comes. But if its the only way to capture him and probably kill him then I'm down fr it.

      "Jin...you wanna be free from this hell...then do as they say....we got no choice my baby..." . A good 5 mins passed with pure silence, only our breathings can be heard along with Kook's chewing sound of a bread.

      "Fine....but I'll be with you...I won't leave you alone...".

     "That's fine with us.....having you with Veronica...will give us some time to gather all the things....". Suga voiced out, solving the argument as everyone plopped down on the couch, a sigh of relief escaping from every lips.

    "What are you actually gonna do?". I questioned them to know the full detail of the plan as the first attempt was cut in half by Jin's yelling.

      "He'll have high sense of smell along with his powers at the full moon....probably we'll be like....3 kilometers away from your place....".

     "....the second Ryan reaches your place, dont worry I'll keep guards to inform, we go there and capture him. Sure there'll be a lot of fight....everyone should prepare themselves fr that....".

      "...sometimes...even a death can happen". Suga stated in a monotone, cutting off Hoseok's words which got me feared.

     Suga can see the future....if he's saying means.....one person...will die in the fight.

     All of our foreheads cringed in stress, even gulping saliva is hard with the situation.

     "Who's gonna die Suga?". Kook asked the old vampire who in return shook his head as no and mumbled that if he says...then the damage will happen a lot with a sad smile.

     "After capturing him....what will you do to him?". Soojin voiced her question towards the King Angel who smiled at her.

     "Simple....cut his fresh....and apply salt over it fr a week.....then will be dipping him in acid....normal fire or death won't be able to destroy that nasty creature". His sunshine face turned into disgusting one along with everyone's.

     "Anyways....its time fr me to leave and serve my duty to the heaven....stay safe....and don't worry....we'll finish him fr good...". With that being said, the King Angel disappeared in thin air, a feather from his white wings floating in the air.

     "Stupid Pigeon....". Muttering Suga stood up with a cup in his hand, probably to refill his herbal tea.

     I've been observing Suga from the time I saw him and an unanswered question was killing my head.

       "Hey Suga...you told that you know everything about me??......

      Who are you?".