11

VERONICA'S POV:

      I. REGRET. IT. SO. MUCH......

     I regret dismissing the message so carelessly. Why so......from that day...he started to follow me in every hook and corner.

     Yeah he followed me before but now.....he's showing up with those ninja type black dress with his bright eyes making me fear shit less.

     After I left him in read and blocked his number, he messaged me again with a different number,  I obviously left in read......which might have made him mad.

     He stood in front of my home one day.....the next day near my balcony window.....and yesterday......just beside my sleeping figure.

     I woke up feeling hands on my cheek, and a breathy laugh.....which I know belonged to none other than that creature.

     The second I opened my eyes, he nodded his head with a growl and disappeared. Basically I don't get sleep now a days and after that terrific moment......god....you know it.

       Today....a very stressful day....heavy work in office....and me being sleepless didnt help my mood swings either as my manager steamed me with his outburst.....but what did I do??.......simple....I splashed water on his face with my ability ....which kept him busy as I say.....kept busy to know what happened and how it happened.

     No one knows about my abilities, I like to keep them myself which kinda helped me today......brought a little smile to my tired face but it got wiped off the second I saw that black figure from my window, standing near a cafe.....eyes fixed on my side of the building.

     I'm half a second away from throwing up when he again.....disappeared. Gosh....this thing is pushing my buttons to a limit where I don't even wanna live.

     I called Jungkook to take me home and waited fr him to arrive just like a child waiting fr their parent sitting in daycare.

    I'm afraid to go alone.....and once I'm a little encouraged to go....this shit happens.

      I'm really thankful fr Kook as he didnt pesture me to say what happened or didnt try to initiate a conversation with me.
The soft music and Kook beside me made my mind to rest a little from running to long.

     The moment I stepped inside my home, I dashed to my room closing all the windows tightly and shielding them by moving tables in front.

      My parents, Soojin and Kook are worried about me but I'm not in a state to explain anything to them.....I'm myself not in a state to talk.....just wanna be left alone fr a while.

      Knocking on my door, mom worrily stepped in with open arms where I crashed and cried a river.

     "I'm here....we're all here fr you....nothing is gonna last forever....be bold my child...". Her words never fail to impress me.

     I've always known to keep things to myself....which they worry about but unlike other parents....they don't force me to tell them but lecture me with encouraging words to boast my self confidence and self love.

      After an hour of crying, we both sailed down to dinning table, Kook and my sister sitting side by side, giving me half hearted smiles but I'm grateful fr that.

      Soon the dinner was over with an awkward silence but that didnt last long when my baby rushed inside the house......

      "Hello Seokjin....what a ple....". Dad's words cut in half when Jin walked with fast steps towards me, lifting me off the seat and wrapping me around him like a koala and crashed his lips to mine.
In front of my parents and the younger couple.

    Eyes wide like saucer but his lips made them shut in automatic. Last thing I saw before Jin dragged me up was my parents shock face and Kook and Soojin's teasing smile.

     Never did his lips leave mine even after entering into my room, he pinned me to the locked door and made out like a hungry beast.

     Hands on my hair and waist, mine on his neck to support my body as his kiss made my legs feel like jello.

    Breaking the kiss, he hurrily removed my T-shirt, tossing them to the ground as he tossed me on the bed.
Hovering over my body, his lips traveled to my neck and collarbones.....marking up my skin as his.

     With a peck to my cheek and lips, he removed his black shirt and made me wear it.....leaving first 2 buttons undone as the rest were buttoned by him.

      Laying flat on his back, he pulled my body on top of his.....snuggling into my neck and leaving feather like kisses.

      "Mine....mine....always mine.....".