45

SUGA'S POV:

      A day passed with nothing to know about that unknown witch Ryan has.

    How did he manage to find a witch and convince them to help him??.

     After I sensed the situation is out of our hands, I called out fr Jung Hoseok who immediately came in hand and started to search fr a clue.

     The witches won't give in without any profit...how Ryan will profit them??......or change it.....How Veronica will profit them?.

       Pure souls does have lot of powers which can make any vampire stronger and powers beyond our imagination but to witches....what that could be??.

      Hoseok along with his best men are searching fr a way to bring Veronica safe from him. Our earlier plan all went under the ocean as we didnt expect this move from him.

      "I'll call the witches from my side....maybe they can know...". Was the King's words before he vanished and felt us all in agony.

     Jin is in a corner, feeling powerless and worthless......same goes to the all of us. Without a proper plan.....we can't do anything.

     Ryan has her.....if she dies....he'll be unstoppable as the power he gets from her death will cause the earth in a very dangerous way.

     "We'll save her and your duckling safe....don't lose hope". Kook's mother somehow consoled Jin and Soojin who's crying from the time Veronica has been kidnapped. Poor kid Kook pacing back and front, not knowing whom should be console, his girlfriend or his best friend.

       "Hoseok won't let Ryan win this time....he has to take his father's revenge and he'll never get down without taking it....so be brave and help me with the searching....".

     My shouting got the best of Jin as he in a second was by my side, helping with the books to see fr a reason behind the witches appearance.

      "You sure Dove will be safe?".

     "He'll probably hurt her....but won't kill her till tomorrow....he needs her more than us....". Talking was a waste of time as the clock on the wall shows the time as 10 am in the morning.

     Only 14 hours before the full moon and we should hurry up in the process of finding a reason and to come up with a plan.

      "Min Suga...". Jung Hoseok yelling got us from our room and we all headed out to see the Angel King along with his men in the living room, all shattered with books in their hands.

      "Come in". Again he shouted while facing the door, just fr 3 witches to enter inside my house with their head bowing in respect to the King Angel.

     "Meet Maria and her daughters.....the powerful witches". Hoseok  introduced while we all stared at them, like in stories, they all look pretty and neat with blue crystal eyes.

     "Tell them what you said...". Jung Hoseok ordered them to which the 3 witches flinched and faced us, taking a deep breathe and opened their mouth.

      "I'm Maria....the eldest daughter of the first witch to be born on earth".

     "The second daughter of my parents....Natalie...is also a witch but she didnt like to be under my mother's control. Our mother, the first witch fell in love with a human and gave birth to us....".

      ".....fortunately or unfortunately we both are born as witches. Our mother taught us every spell but said to use it in a good way. Natalie didn't like it and used to it harm others...".

    "As mother punished her and broke the bond with her, Natalie became uncontrollable as she started to make plan to hurt us all".

      Maria gestured to her 2 daughters who are also witches.

     "She already hurt our parents as they both passed away but not before mother giving me and my daughters her power spells which Natalie doesn't know and have" .

      "....to get those powers from us....she is now with the demon Park Ryan".

    "Natalie....as in Choe Natalie?". Jin questioned the eldest witch who as a answer nodded her head.

     "The one with whom you studied Kim Seokjin". Was her words which made Jin to smash all the things in the living room in anger.

     "Kook calm him down...and Maria....how is Vernonica....useful fr Natalie?". I questioned the witch but the answer I got made us all shocked to the core.

        "In order to get the powers.....a sacrifice should be made.....a sacrifice of a pure soul....".