29

RYAN'S POV:

     "Oh poor my beauty Queen....laying in the hands of her lover boy......". I chuckled seeing the view in front, red eyes screaming in anger. Veronica has the guts to take this step after I warned her.

     The guts which I loved about her.....

     The same boldness, eyes holding nothing but fear of me but standing tall to dominate me......huh!!!.

       The second Veronica read my message, I can visually see her shivering in fear, ohh baby....you do have a great treat from me.....you won't get disappointed with that.....

      Slowly my view scanned from her face to her chest which is occupied by that nasty human.....his arms and legs tangled with my soon to be Queen.

     Just wait baby........soon I'll be the one to warm your cold body....I'll be the one to see before you close your eyes to sleep.....soon enough I'll be your only world....

     Smirking and seeing her face fr the last time, I walked out from her room, the 2 persons inside that room have no idea that I was standing just a step away from their bed, seeing their  intimacy and burning their souls.

      Now to thirst my anger......wow....a beautiful blonde girl with a tight dress....hmm....enough fr tonight......

VERONICA'S POV:

3 DAYS LATER....

       "Jin....pls be careful.....or else don't go today.....i feel uneasy baby.....just stay with me". I begged the man in front of me as he dressed in his yellow shirt and black pants.....only he can rock any color and any design.

     After reading that message, each passing day became a burden to me, but today...my heart isn't ready to let Jin go.....usually I don't feel this way.....the uneasy feeling in my stomach only increases seeing my baby taking out a coat and wearing it.

      "Dove....its just an hour....kook is gonna be here in like......3...2....1..."

      "I'm here....I'm here....". Kook rushed inside our room, panting and balancing his hands on his knees. For a vampire....he pretty sure acts like a human.

      Smirking my way, Jin passed a flying kiss and winked at me, enjoying the view of a panting vampire in front of him.

    You see....jin practically threatened Kook to be here in less than 15 mins....or else he'll get his iron man toys and socks from his hidden place....which is still under Kook's bed and burn them. And who is Kook to take it fr granted.

     He does know that Jin doesn't play games when it comes to killing/beating him or breaking Kook's toys and favorites.

      "Good job....now be a good owl and take care of my Dove....a scratch on her and you're a dead meat in my frying pan.....got it??".  Nodding his head vigorously, Kook snapped his neck towards me, sensing that I didnt keep up the promise.

     The promise to say what happened that night....I mean we had a great time and Jin seemed so happy these days....any brainless person wouldn't of that.

      Bowing my head in defeat to Kook's blank stare, I flinched when Jin raised my face to his level, fingers under my chin and placed a sweet kiss to my forehead.

      "Don't worry....I'll be back before you know it....". Sighing out, we walked hand in hand towards the front door, kook hot behind our tail, his blank stare making me pout at him.

     Kissing Jin a safe journey and viewing a scene of Jin again threatening Kook, both the vampires were left alone.

      "I'm sorry....I'll inform Jin the second he walks back into the house after work...". I rapped, Kook raised his eyebrow and poked his tongue inside his cheek.

      "Don't let him in the dark....". Was his words before he turned into a vampire bunny and destroyed my fridge, sounds of papers and covers being tored can be heard from the living room.

      "Kook!!!".

      "Yes....what?".

      "Do you feel uneasy sometimes??....I mean....I don't know...what.....its a feeling I can't express properly...". I always ask him questions regarding everything especially vampires things.....

      "Is this....some kind of vampire thing to.....feel a little uneasy?". I questioned Kook who came and sat in front of me on the couch, both hands holding strawberry and banana milk.

     "Its a natural thing Vero....if you're feeling uneasy...like scared that Jin is out....just cool down. Nothing will happen to him or anyone....don't get away with those feelings....".

        Little did they know.....what those feelings were about.....