37

SEOKJIN'S POV:

        Dressing up in a simple yet comfortable clothes, me and Dove walked down the stairs to see Kook, Soojin along with Kook's parents waiting in the living room.

     Today that Suga guy finally gave us the blessings to see him to which I'm  getting excited yet nervous at the same time.

      Excited that we'll get a solution and can come out of this Ryan problem. Nervous....what if he can't help us?. I don't wanna think anything negative but Kook's parents did inform us to keep our mind neutral and not to get our hopes so high.

     They're always 50% to anything.

    "Shall we move??.....if we start now...we can reach there within 2 hours...". Kook's dad said while packing all the things in the back of the car, the younger couple and my love along with me in one car, the parents in their own car.

      The ride to that mysterious place is so long yet so beautiful to see the beauty of the nature after being locked inside the house after I've been turned.

     The younger vampire couple was the ones who enjoyed to the blast like singing to the songs from the radio and playing all kind of verbally games, even going as far as playing dare like walking like a penguin in traffic signals.

      Dove did enjoy the time but still her face had that scared look to which I had her small hand in mine, squeezing sometimes to get her attention towards me.

       It was around 7 pm when we reached the destination that old vampire gave....it was like a house in a no where place.

     A single haunted like house deep into the forest.

     "Is this correct aunty??....". Kook's mom smiled and bravely headed towards the front door and was about to knock when the door flung open to see a pale.....really pale guy around my age standing with a nonchalant look.

      "Took you guys long....hop in". Giving a look towards my Dove, he kept the door open and left, Kook's mom waving her hands at us to walk inside that house.

      The house was clean and decent to live in....nothing much furniture was there, a small bed, nightstand, a small kitchen which he kept nice and clean along with a nice soft sofa to sit.

      "Make yourself comfortable...I'll be back" was his words before he disappeared into a room and came after 5 mins with a large book in hand.

VERONICA'S POV:

       "Here...". Suga handed me a book....which looked like an album. Photo album.

      "These are the pictures of women he...I mean... That bastard Ryan tried to make them as his queen before you....".

      With unsteady hands, we all crowded near a single sofa and slowly opened the book....to see about 20 to 25 women photos.

     "Here....". Suga handed us all a cup of tea....which was kinda different in color to a normal tea.

      "Don't worry....its herbal tea....it won't be good in taste like your boyfriend's but yeah....it is good". He sipped his tea, eyeing us all with cat eyes till we sipped tea from our cup.

      "So....you're Veronica.....Min Veronica...". Nodding to his words, I kept my silence when he scanned me from head to toe, a small smile...adoring his blank face.

      "Sure you do look like her....". His words got my eyebrows frowned in confusion, not only mine's but everyone's.

     "May I know who you guys are comparing my girl with.....its really irritating!!". Jin asked as his ears tired red, all eyes focused on the vampire sitting in front of us.

       "Amelia.....her birth mother...".

     This got my body to freeze as everyone got stunned with the information. My birth mother....he knows my mother....

      "I know you're mother....and father and everything about you....". He answered my unasked question as he raised his eyebrow and gave me a evil smirk.

      "How can I believe you??.....if you know everything about me....aren't you and that Ryan are same?".

     He laugher out loud to my sentence and slowly got closer to me , which definitely made me uncomfortable.

     "Hey back off....". Jin yelled and stood in front of me, Suga putting his hands in the air like surrendering while walking backwards to sit.

      "If I'm same like Him.....then I wouldn't have saved you when he attacked the village....".