21

SEOKJIN'S POV:

      Entering inside the restaurant.....my restaurant, I felt proud and satisfied. I've come this far with my own....not with mom or dad's money....with my own.

     Of course this all happened because of my Dove.....that dinner night stunt really triggered my ego which I'm seeing as a result.

     A restaurant which will be opened next week with the love of my life beside me.

     I'm more than happy......have my own business, a house and a gorgeous  lover who makes our house a beautiful home.

     Nothing can beat that....I've accomplished and succeed in the bet which took place between me and my parents.

    Seeing my manager inside, I walked towards his direction, noticing the emptiness in the room.
Didn't he tell me that a sponsor came??.

     "Mr. Jeon....where are the sponsors?". I ran straight to the question leaving him a bit shocked.

    "Mr. Kim....what sponsers??".
    "You called me and informed that sponsers came to visit me....just an hour ago Mr. Jeon". His face showed pure confusion but I got cleared.

     "Mr. Kim...I didnt call you....moreover I came just 5 mins before you...".

   Ohh shoot!!!!!!!

    Running in full speed towards my car and starting it in a speed used in racing car, I wished I am not late.

     HE called me......that creature tricked me.....to get me away from my Dove.....

   Ohhh Lord....not again.

   Punching the steering wheel in anger seeing the heavy traffic, I dialed Dove's number again and again just to go in voicemail.

     Pls hang on my baby....I'm coming.

    Rushing inside in full speed, I turned the corner of the kitchen just to  see a dark figure vanishing in air and my Dove falling on her knees.

      Catching her body before she hits the ground and stablising her was my priority.

     I didnt think he will pull a stunt like this.....didnt think before I left her all alone.

    Muttering sweet words in her ear as my love stayed like a statue in my arms, not moving an inch, eyes staring at the place where the creature stood few mins ago.

     The ringing sound of my phone was irritating, as i accepted the call and screamed at whoever is on the other line not minding any formalities.

     "Mr. Kim....I'm sorry.....after you left...I checked my phone to see that I indeed called you....but i don't remember calling you sir....I'm sorry fr the uncinvince....pls forgi..".

    Its that Vivilan's work....he manipulated my manager's mind and called me so that he can see my Dove when she's alone.

      "Dove....pls look at me....pls baby....". Green eyes met my brown ones.....her crystal orbs filling with unshed tears.

     "He's gon...na make me as his.....he confes..sed that he's gonna ta..ke me away from you....". Her shuttering didnt help but I can understand her words, my heart igniting with fire and stomach weighting with fear.

     What can I do to stop it??....I'm a mere human...he's a damn vampire....that to powerful to even normal vampires.

     Lifting Dove in bridal style and laying on our bed, I somehow managed to make me fall asleep.
As soon as she slept, I called everyone and informed them about the seriousness.

    Its getting out of hands....we have to stop it one way or another.

    About 30 mins later, we all gathered in our living room, Soojin staying with Dove in our room if she wakes up and gets scared being alone.

    "Can we take Vero to my home....I can watch her....". Kook said just to get denied by his parents. Kook learned his vampire skills very early and mastered them which is earth and air.

     "Though you're strong with you're power....you are nothing in front of that Vivilan....". Kook's dad stated with a sigh.

    "I've talked to Suga but he's not available as he went to another country fr a work.....he'll be coming a week later....". Kook's mom informed, rubbing her forehead in distress.

     "Did she say anything to you Son??.....like anything".

    "She told that he's gonna take her away soon....away from me....he confessed.....something like that".

     Kook's parents looked at each other with knitted eyebrows, silently communicating.

     "She's not a royal vampire....but why does he want her??.....is she his mate but...the gap is too long fr a vampire to survive.....without a mate.....". Taking a book off her bag, she began her research while I prayed fr my lover's safety.