46

VERONICA'S POV:

         "Ahh...". I screamed in pain as the devil in front of me smirked in satisfication seeing me bleeding from my nose.

    The days in the hands of their mercy, I nearly died from the torture they like to implement on me. The sharp knifes piercing my body, the whip that they swing on my back, the candle wax to burn my skin.....any torture you name it.

     "Ohh how cute the view is... ". Natalie smirked while swinging a knife covered with my blood in her painted fingers, those cunning eyes smiling in satisfication seeing me bleed to death.

      "Why...wh...wou..would you do this....th..to me??". I questioned her to get a loud laughter along with the demon walking inside.

     Seeing the witch rolling on the ground in laughter, the demon simply shook his head and walked towards me, his lips curved into a sinister smile, enjoying the way I look.

     "To your question....my dear pure soul....you're a sacrifice....a sacrifice to get back my powers....". He said with his fingers tracing along my scarfilled cheeks, tongue of his licking away the blood from the side of my head.

      "And you now one thing...its actually a Christmas gift for the both of us...". He pointed his ugly red nails between him and the stupid witch behind him,

     ".....Why??.....because the child you're carrying is also...". He came so close to my face as I turned the opposite direction, getting a chuckle from those evil heads,

     "....a pure blood....", he whispered it, making my heart to stop.

    I'm so disappointed right now at the God...why...not only they made my life a living hell....now my baby too.

    "Let me tell you a secret...". The witch Natalie spoke as she walked behind me and stabbed my spine with a hammer, my cries of pain echoing in the empty house where I'm being chased.

     "The baby you're carrying is a boy....a baby boy....". Tears streamed down like a river hearing that....just like Jin said, we're having our first born as a boy.

     "It happens once in a history....to have a pure soul as a boy....which makes us more powerful...". Both those evil minds laughed like a maniac, my hopes of getting rescued going down sensing that only 1 hour is there to full moon.

     The thought of dying isn't scaring me but ...taking my baby's life along with me is killing me.

     "Natalie....do it...". Ryan said with a sharp look, making me scared as my eyes dilated to big size seeing the said witch mumble some inaudible words, my force to keep my eyes open falling in deep hole.

      "Stop resisting". Screaming so, she hit my head with a metal making me unconscious, my mind and soul falling in deep slumber not before hearing her words ,

     "She'll never open her eyes again....".

SEOKJIN'S POV:

     "Jesus fuckibg Christ....what the freak you guys are doing?". I yelled out my lungs seeing all the vampires, angels and witches sitting idly in the living room, their hands and faces tightly molded into sadness

     "Jin...".

     "Don't jin me....you said you'll rescue her....you said you'll be her well wisher but what happened now....we have just 30 mins before full moon and we don't even know where she is...". The idea of living without her is more dangerous than swimming beside a shark.

      "Jin...pls maintain silence.....the witches are trying their best....". The Angel King said while pointing to the powerful witch whose eyes have been closed and is mumbling spells.

     "Maria....we don't have time...". Hoseok whispered as the witch with her eyes closed turned her head to his direction, hands in the air making a big circle as it soon forms with a white smoke.

      "Natalie has blocked all those ways to reach her body or soul....I can't even see a stray print of hers.....".

     "How about Ryan??".

    "He's kinda in his death state because of his condition...but it won't be lo.... Wait!!!".

     Shaking her head left and right, Maria slowly opened her eyes, her pupils in dark violet color indicating that she has awakened her mother's powers.

     "Does anyone perhaps know a village in the southern east part from here??". She questioned while her daughters carefully made her sit on the couch with them kneeling down in front of her.

    Soon her daughters also have their eyes in dark violet color, all three scanning us like lasers.

    Silence filled the room fr a second, everyone thinking of the place mentioned by the witch.

     "I think I know...". Suga whispered with his head low. Turning his head towards the Angel King's direction, we saw the King widening his eyes and standing up ready to move.

      "Where is it....the place?". I asked with desperation in my voice while tugging suga's shelves.

        "The place where Veronica was born.....the place where he took the pure soul of her mother....the place where it all started....".