40

SEOKJIN'S POV:

      "Are you really calling an Angel here??....that too the King Angel?". I questioned at the grumpy old vampire who has his head in his hands, pulling out his silver hair.

     "Yes...that pigeon was supposed to be here 10 mins before....tsk". Rolling his eyes in mere annoyance, I waved him to calm down and walked away to my Dove who's sitting in the corner all alone, hands on her tummy with a adorable smile.

      "My little white dove...". Kneeling in front and kissing her tummy and hands, the atmosphere around us was pleasing. We didnt give our thoughts to the reality that a 3 century old vampire is there in the next door, nor a King Angel is on his way, ......just me and my love......falling deep into our bond.

        "Jinnnn!!!". Just then a scratchy voice yelled my name. When I turned around to see, it was that vampire bunny Kook who was scratching his head with a nervous chuckle as he motioned me to come closer to which I did and gave him a neck slice.

      "What?". Barked at him as he pouted and pointed towards the living room where all of them are gathered around.

     "Come on baby....let's solve this problem fr once and all". Saying so Dove tangled our hands and walked out with my figure following behind her's and Kook's.

       "Ohh shut up Pigeon!!....coming late and arguing like a chicken". Suga yelled at the top of his lungs when we stood at the back of the small crowd, trying to suppress a laugh while seeing the grumpy vampire getting all worked up with the King Angel.

       "Suga-ssi...I apologize...we had a important meeting at the heaven that should not be missed...". Said a soft voice who i assumed is the King as only the top of his brown hair can be seen because of his so called bodyguard angels surrounding him with their backs to us.

       "Tell your flies to fly away from my place....I called you only... not your pets...".

     With a snap of the King's fingers, the 'flies'. walked out from the door, finally coming face to face with the Angel King who has a really bright smile like a sunshine, easily giving us a happy and positive vibe.

      "Good eve my Lady....my apologies fr being late to everyone...". He smiled and waved like a child while the grumpy vampire stood behind the Angel and was rolling his eyes.

      His mere figure gives out the KING aura.....with his long tall pure white
wings to his entire white and gold attire. 

      "Cover your wings dude....Jeezzz". Shouting Suga walked in front, bumping the Angel's wings a little which got a glare from the King but the 3 century old vampire didnt seem to acknowledge it. 

       "They are the ones I told you.....Meet Min Veronica....and her kin". Suga introducted us to the King who again smiled his sunshine smile whilst we all stood like a statue, not knowing how to greet a King.

       "Min..?". The King as in Jung Hoseok questioned at Suga with an eye brow raised to which the said vampire sighed and motioned fr us to sit.

       "Ryan's been in hiding now....you got to help them...we have only 1 week before the full moon". With every Suga's words, the smile on the King's face lessened which indicates that he's serious and no more in sunshine mode.

      "Ohhh I'm catching that bitch this time fr sure...".

    Okay?.....can Angels curse??....

      Reading our thoughts Suga gave us an evil smirk and faced Hoseok who seemed to be plotting ways to kill Ryan.

     "You're pregnant now...". Hoseok stated the facts, Dove and me nodding in sync which got a chuckle from Kook who in return got a neck slice from Soojin.

      "Bad timing Veronica....but I'll help you...we'll help you". Hoseok finished his sentence, giving a pat to Suga as he shook the Angel's hands away from him.

       "Li...like...how do we get him down?....you said he'll be so powerful during full moon....you have any plan?". I asked the King who in return turned to Suga.

     Talking with their eyes, they both nodded and faced us.

     "Yes....but its a risky one....". Hoseok started,

     "...well..... basically like....we'll be waiting at your place....fr Ryan to appear".

        "Hell to the heaven to the NO...".