20

VERONICA'S POV:

     "Wake up my symbol of peace.....we need those crystal green eyes to make my day....". A husky voice whispered, hands rubbing my upper arm as kisses were decorated to my neck and collarbone.

      Slowly those naughty hands traveled all the way inside my.....or should I say His shirt...caressing my waist, his morning voice sending shivers down my spine.

      "Dove....do..ve...". In between kisses mumbled the lips which made me to fight my sleep and open my eyes to see such a hot view.

     My handsome man, in his pajamas.....3 buttons open to turn me on...as he layed on his side, hands inside the shirt and tickling me.

      "Morning sleeping beauty.....had good sleep it seems....".

     "How could I not?....when I have such a warm body to cuddle me". My sentence made his lips to stretch as a result my body was pulled and lips collided with his.

     The kiss was sweet but turned hungry within seconds as the beast inside him slowly started to take over. We didnt take next step in our relationship.....but the wait is too long.

     "Stop eating each others faces....we need food to fill our hungry tummy...". Kook's voice broke our moment, me giggling seeing a very pissed off Jin who's walking 2 steps at a time .... To kill Kook.

     Opening our room door, there stood a happy bunny who's face turned upside down in a second seeing his death near him. Shouldn't have commented....not knowing what's was going on.

     "Jin...I'm sorry...I ca...can explain...".

    "You better.....fr ruining my mood....". Confused kook peaked Jin's wide shoulder to see my laughing self, rolling on the floor due to heavy laughter.

     "I get it....I'm sorry but....what I said wasn't false...you truly were eati....oh shit!!". Running off in his vampire speed, seeing Jin with his slippers, Kook's heavy laugh along with his pleading can be heard even from the living room which is in ground floor.

     I love this morning.....nothing can spoil it.....

        Seems like I underestimated the fate......cause the incident happened after that made my knees to lay flat on the ground.

     After Kook survived from Jin's murder attempt, Kook and Soojin with their puppy eyes somehow convinced a furious Jin to cook them breakfast.

      The morning went smooth like butter to the four of us until the younger couple left and Jin had to leave fr an important meeting regarding his restaurant.

     Staying alone was always my favorite time as it gives some peace to my racing mind.
Kissing Jin a goodbye kiss, I skipped all the way to my room, cursing my snappy boss as he gave me double the work due to my request to work from home.

    If he had seen what I saw that day....he would have peed in his pants and took his retirement.

    1 and half hour with this work left me nothing but headache as I gently placed my laptop away and went to get water fr my sore throat.

     I really didn't mind the surroundings beside me as my sole purpose was to get some snacks to my rumbling tummy but the second I felt that ......the hair in my hand stood like a statue.

     The same....creepy feeling.

     Pausing whatever I was doing, I clenched my fist and slowly......carefully .....turned around to see.....him, standing near the entrance of the kitchen in his same ninja dress.

     His red golden eyes boring holes on my face, his feet taking slow steps towards my direction.

     I stood my ground, not wanting to give away that I was scared seeing him.......this close to me. His breathe enclosing my face as he chuckled a little.

     "My my....long time no see...". The dark voice emitted from him made me visibly shiver.

     "Don't get scared my love....I won't hurt you....". His nails.....dark black in color.....traced my upper arm, my eyes never leaving his red ones.

     "Bold I see....just like her.....". Her??.....who's he comparing me??..

    Laughing he slowly uncovered his mask......showing his true identify of a man....who's in his early thirties, Brown hair and clear skin covering his 7 centuries age.

     His lips curved upwards seeing my emotionless face, fingers trapped under my chin to level up to his face.

    "Soon enough.....you'll be mine.....".

   Gritting my teeth in anger, I asked the question which I waited fr a long time.

    "Who are you??......Vivilan??".

    His eyebrows raised with a smirk, eyes mivubg towards my lips as he uttered the answer.

     "Ryan.....Park Ryan......". With that he vanished in thin air.