7

SEOKJIN'S POV:

    Her eyes told her insecurities but why would she have those?.
She's a goddess. Having such a sexy curves and juicy thighs.....oh a  gorgeous vampire to walk on earth.

     Crushing her body to mine, I whispered how many things I wanna do to her now. How she makes me feel.

    "Ohh baby....you're turning me on with those sexy curves....pls have mercy on your love....". This emitted a giggle from her, making my day.

    "I wanna just take you here.....right now so badly.....youre just perfect.....baby...don't underestimate your beauty....". With that being said, I undid her bra, sliding it off her body.

    My eyes didnt left hers....not wanting to make her uncomfortable but her smile made me sigh in relief. She's okay....she's allowing me to see her inside out.

    Kissing her collarbones, neck and chest, slightly sucking hard but not enough to make love bites.

    Veronica has office tomorrow and leaving hickeys will definitely make her to kill me. I don't wanna fall into her warth.

   Kissing below the swell of her breast, leaving my loves bites there.....now she's can't fight me.

    Her stomach, below her breast and inner thighs all carry my love bites.....which conveys that she's MINE!!...

    Standing up and removing the rest of our clothes, we stood under the shower, water dreanching our collided body.

    Her face in the crook of my neck, hot breathing hitting me as her lips left small kisses here and there.

    Massaging her back and backside of her waist, I gently washed her, my Dove doing the same to me.

    Her eyes held the trust she has fr me.... Her lips conveyed how much she loves me.....her movements made that moment precious.

    Our lips didnt get enough of each others as we make out in the shower, my hands trying so hard not to crush her anymore as she's already stuck like a glue to my body.

     Drying each other, I took her in bridal style, a towel wrapped around her body and on my waist.

    Setting her near the mirror, we dressed each other and I left to put the dirty clothes on the laundry basket just to come and see my Dove tracing my love bites on her body with a fond smile.

    This is the first time I made this much hickeys on her......and this is the first time I made it over her full body.
Pride filled my heart seeing those love bites as I back hugged her and kissed her swollen lips to quench my thirst fr her.

    "Let's call it a night my love....". With that I layed her down and hovered over her, head in between her breast, hands around her waist.

    Breathing in her natural scent, we layed down just enjoying each others presence.... peaceful company to enjoy along with the beautiful bright moon by her window.

    "You okay?". Her voice such a melody to my ears as her fingers played with my hair which made me purr in satisfication.

    "I'm okay....when I'm with you....". Ohh smooth Kim Seokjin....

    Giggling to my sentence, Vero breathed a deep breathe and pulled my face to her level and kissed me. It was not fast nor hot....it was slow, gentle and love filled.

    "I love you.....so much". Mumbled into the kiss, making a smile to adore my face. Its very rare fr my Dove to say those words as she's so shy but when she says......its like being in heaven fr me.

     "Love you....". With that, I snuggled into her neck and drifted to sleep.

VERONICA'S POV:

    I like this.....this peaceful silence and the body laying on top of me.....this warm to my cold body.

   We took a next step in our relationship....wow...that's...I don't have words to explain how good and great he made me feel with his words and actions. I really needed that after what happened today.

    My lips curved upwards seeing those brown hair, tickling my nose but his soft breathe told me he went to dream. Ohh baby....I really adore you you a lot. You're my prince charming.

   Seeing the moon outside my window.....I wished fr a life with my man.....a peaceful life.

    Little did they know.....there calm before the storm....