6

VERONICA'S POV:

     His words didnt have any jokes.....he's serious about our love and relationship which I'm really happy about.

    Even I dreamt of marrying him and having kids but my origin and his.... always makes a frown to appear on my face.

    Squeezing his hands on my shoulder, we walked silently towards my home.....a warm comfortable silence. His hand in mine, interwined fingers, shoulders bumping each others giving goosebumps at this night.

   Soojin is with her boyfriend Kook tonight fr a sleepover, mom and dad already in their dream land, hugging each other to sleep. Ohhh how much i envy their love story and their love fr each other.

   Though mine and Jin are feeling great being together....this thing .....me being vampire and him as human always disturbs me.

    I can't become a human......and neither can Jin become a vampire. I can't just stole his human life from him just because I want Jin to be with me fr a long time.

    Stumbling inside my room, I can feel his eyes boring holes on my back, noticing my every moves with his sensual eyes.

    The tension in the room is so thick which needs a dense knife to cut.....tension in the sense.......sexual tension. The air around us is so hot which makes the tension even more arousing.

    "Huh.....here.....yo...your shirt...and pa..pants....you wanna....shower first or....I'll do it....why....". My shuttering stopped as soon as the sentence left from his kissable plump lips.

    "Let's shower....together...". I'm sure my face would be like a deer caught in a streetlight cause he chuckled lightly and advanced towards me gracefully.

   Tossing the clothes from my hands across the room, Jin locked my hands with his, kissing my knuckles and slowly.....very slowly pulling me towards the bathroom.

    Once the door to the bathroom is locked, my breathing came in hard.....its happening......I'm about to be naked with Jin....together....in the shower......shit!!....shit!!....shit!!.

    Removing his coat and loosing his tie a little, Jin gently lifted me on the sink, parting my thighs to settle between them.

     Hands on my bare thighs slowly traveling upwards and stopping on my waist, whispering calm and sweet  words to my ears to slow down my breathing.

    Letting my hair to swing on its own, he massaged my scalp to reduce any awkwardness, chuckling when I tosed my head backwards and moaned in relief.....you see he gives such good massages to make me feel good. His hands are God's gift man!!!....

    From head to my cheeks, caressing the then to my neck, squeezing them lightly. His fingers carefully traveled towards my chest....then to the back near the zip.

     His eyes asking the permission to which I nodded but with a kiss to my cheek, he moved backwards, taking my right hand and placing them near his shirt buttons.

    "Remove my shirt Dove....". My hands were shaking like hell as his hands on my thighs didnt make the job easier. Glancing at his handsome face and seeing his encouraging smile, my hands automated on its own, removing his buttons one by one to see such a muscular body with ABS!!!!!!!!!!!.....

    "Oh my....!"
    "Like what you see Dove.....its all yours....". Dropping the shirt on the floor, his hands came to my zipper. With a kiss to my neck, Jin slowly slid the dress off my shoulders, kissing them in the process sensing my quick breathing. Though vampires doesn't have heart.....my cold heart only beats fr him.

    My baby pink lace bra to his full display along with the matching panty  made my cheeks to turn crimson as his eyes never left my chest.

    "My favorite.....". with a whistle, he dropped my dress to his shirt, his pant following along leaving us in our underwears.

    Lifting me off the sink and slamming against the shower wall, Jin kissed me with utter most love making my knees to fall weak.

     Breaking the kiss, he checked the water temperature and turned to face me, silently asking fr the underwear to join our other clothes. But sensing my nervousness, he carefully hugged my body to his, muttering praises about how beautiful I am to his eyes and how much he loves me.

     Jesus....this man here.....really knows how to be romantic.