24

SEOKJIN'S POV:

    The restaurant inauguration was a beautiful success. Many of my friends along with their families came, Kook with his parents and my Dove's parents along with her sister decorated my restaurant with their bright smiles.

     I'm honored to see their head nodding in approval seeing my restaurant style and their wide surprised eyes when they eat my food.

     More than that.....I feel privileged to see my parents walking inside the restaurant with their eyes in the size of a saucer. 

     "Dove.....come here pls...". With a hand on her lower back, I slightly pushed her towards my parents, their surprised face turning into a frown seeing me and Dove......which I expected.

     "Hmm....not bad fr you Seokjin....". Wow....a way to compliment someone....

    "Thank you Mrs. Kim. I hope you stay and enjoy the lunch.....". With that I held my head high and walked away, sensing my Dove's prideful eyes on me.
If I'm like this now......she's the reason.

HOURS LATER....

    The night fell with a beautiful starry night, stars highlighted along with the moon just like I'm highlighted along with my love today.

    She's so statuesque that my eyes didn't leave her frame fr more than 5 mins. Indeed I'm blessed to have such a pretty lady as my Dove.

     "Dove.....why don't you head home and get ready fr our date?".

     "Now??......what about you?".

     "Don't worry about me.....Kook will escort you to home and bring you to the destination of our date.....dress prettily to make me fall on my knees...yah?....get going now.....". Pecking her lips....a little harder, I slowly let go of her hand, eyes glaring at Kook.....silently threatened him about Dove's safety.

     "Yeah yeah.....I know.....just stop whatever you're doing with those eyes....gosh can't even see them....". Mumbling he lead the way to his car with Dove beside him....my love smiling my way when the car sped to life and went away.

    I'll make this the best day in our life.....

VERONICA'S POV:

     "God...how do you even date that man??...he's a real killer....did you see how he shot knifes with his eyes?!!!.....".

    I giggled hearing Kook mutterings, patting his head as he leaned into my touch like a cute bunny.

    "You're taking his woman away....what do you expect from him??...".

      "Yeah okay....he should know that I'm more stronger than him....".

    "Says the one who got fever seeing that Vivilan.....". I laughed my ass off seeing Kook's reaction as he shuttered fr a come back.

     "I...I...did..nt...I didnt get any fever....stupid....how can a vampire get sick?".

     "True... vampires can't get sick.... we are cold bloods......but why was your body warm fr the past 2 days??".

     "Its because....I was in gym....and I was sweating a lot....yeah that right!!". He exclaimed.....a happy bunny smile adoring his face as he seemed proud with his answer.

    "Whatever sails your boat Kook.....". Then the car fell into a comfortable silence, kook focusing on driving while I was looking forward fr our date.....how will it go??...

     Its been so long since we went fr a date....with a lot happening....we can't even spend some quality time together though we both live together.

     Me with my heavy work and Jin with the restaurant.....hope this date brings happiness to our somewhat terrified life.

     Waving a kiss to Kook's direction, I skipped my way to our room, my purse and shoes flying in each direction.
Jin said to wear pretty!!......hmm!!!......got it.

    Taking the dress out, I scanned with my eagle eyes, the poor red back less dress being judged by me.

    It was my favorite cause....its Jin's second gift to me....I cherish this dress a lot along with the memories that comes with it.

    A smile automatically paints my face thinking about how Jin will react....

     Picking up the jewels that go along with it, I tossed the dress on the bed..........just to see my dress to stay on the air.

     Taking 2 steps back.....I threw my purse at the TV in front of me....just fr it to hit an invisible wall and fell down.

      Fear rose my body as I breathed in and out......hands forming into fist to keep my not afraid look.

    Slowly....very slowly.....appeared those.........red eyes with golden iris.........

        Then and there stood the only and only Demon King......Park Ryan.