42

VERONICA'S POV:

       "Who are you?". The question of mine was left unanswered, all the chaos happening in the back got stopped with the sentence left my lips.

     "A little later than I expected but okay....". Suga's evil smirk didnt leave his pink lips as he gave out a breathy laugh and walked towards the dinning table to pick the open album.

     "Check this out...". Tossing the heavy album on my lap, the right, left and backside of me was surrounded with Kook and Jin and my vampire sister.

     The parents of Kook left along with the Angel King, stating that we four being with Suga fr a day or two will allow us to understand the plan and to discuss among a lot of things about being a new vampire fr Soojin and Jin.

     "See this". Pointing at my birth mom's picture, Suga sat on the ground in front of us, his eyes conveying a little tiny emotion which is unknown to others except me.

      "Amelia....your mother...and this.....Sara...". The grumpy vampire in front of me gulped his saliva a little before speaking, hands shaking a bit which is pointing at a picture of a beautiful lady with long hair.

      "Min Sara....my mother". A small smile adored his pale face, his lips turning into a deep underline.

     "She was the one Ryan tried to make his Queen before your mother....and now you....but not anymore". His sentence never forgets to get my stomach all twisted like a tornado.

       "Is she alive?". The words left my lips even before my consciousness, gasping a little when the old vampire shook his head as no.

      "She died of illness....don't worry she was 4 centuries old when she died". No way....vampires can live long but centuries??.....would I be able to live that long??.

       "And this here...Try to guess.." Giving us all a weird look, the grumpy vampire sat comfortably with his hands behind his back supporting his body while all of us tried to kick our brains.

      "Dude... Its too late fr me to use my brain".

     "As If you have a brain Jin....don't try to make jokes silly". Was all Kook said before he was flying above us in the air, literally stayed in the air fr 10 seconds before his muscular body crashed on the wall of the old house.

      "Now that a trouble is cleared, shall we discuss about her?". Stabbing at the picture with his imperfect but perfect fingers, Jin glared at the vampire bunny, who's waling in pain while walking back to his place.

      "Kook....Do you know her?".

     "How could I ?". Kook exclaimed rubbing his head where it was crashed with the wall, the poor old house having a hole now in the living room cream colored wall.

      "She's your great grand mother. Miss. Somi". Kook's doe eyes became twice the size hearing the old vampires words, all of our heads puzzling with the given info.

      "See.... Ryan left my mother because I was born as boy, same with Kook's great grand mother, she gave birth to a boy first then a girl who is your grand mother,  fr your knowledge....Jeon Minju, first son of Jeon Somi is still alive...".

     Seeing a really old vampire, that too a family member would be a great honor and an unbelievable event. Kook's parents would be so happy to hear that.

      "Ryan dropped stalking my mother after I was born, my mother raised me saying that I should protect the women who will be Ryan's next target which happened about 2 and half centuries later."

      "...I observed his ways, everything about him...and your mother...Kook's great grandma was a strict trainer towards me....".

      "...my first priority was to kill him but seeing that he came to take you away that night....I changed my mind and took you with me.....".

       "Fate has joined us all fr a reason.....we're all connected one way or another....".

      Never in my life, I thought I would be the center of all this happenings. But I would never trade this fr anything. From having such lovely parents, a cute sister, her annoying yet cheerful boyfriend and one of a kind...my boyfriend.....ohh its worth taking risk to keep these people by my side.

        "Jin....you and that grumpy is destined to be best friends....#oldagebuddies". Again we saw Kook flying in the air without any wings.

      "See you guys tomorrow....I'm tired". Suga dismissed everyone and walked out of the room, passing by a whining Kook who stumbled upon a flower pot.

     "And by the way.....Min Soojin and Jeon Jungkook are fated mates....".