☾27

M2TRAPPY 😎

M2TRAPPY 😎

Markkkkkkkkkkkkkk
11:20

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

Wyd

I just woke up like twenty minutes ago so nothing much
Damn why's it so cold today

Do you have a schedule soonnn

Ummm not for another few hours

Great :)

Pursing her lips together as she let her thumb press the screen, composing herself as she brought the phone to her ear and anticipated nervously as the dial tone rang. When the line finally came through, she felt the nerves inside of her churn.
"Uh hey?"

"Hi." She replied back as casually as possible, trying not to freak out over the fact his voice was notches lower- a slight rasp to his confusion.

"In all fairness a few days ago you did say I could call you so of course I'm gonna take you up on that." She added then she heard a small chuckle from the other side.

"I mean you're right I did, are you going uni?" He questioned, shuffling was heard after his words.

"Nah, I have work. I was bored so I decided to call my last resort for entertainment."
"Last resort? Damn." He mused as she smiled, glancing down both sides of the road.

"What can I say man I'm popular nowadays."
"Yeah of course, topping charts with your bars."
"Oh you know it." Yeonhee replied boastfully as she grazed her eyes over the scenery.

The sun was beating down on her, breeze skimming past her skin as the sound of a piano playing and a soft melodious voice carried through the air- people scattered near the busker listening intently.

"Mark~" The familiar sound of Jungwoo's voice carried through the phone as Yeonhee stayed quiet, hearing Mark hum in response to his friend.

"Have you eaten?"
"Nah, not yet."
"Let's go get something, I don't feel like ordering."
"Now?" Mark asked, glancing at the clock and briefly down at his phone that rested on his knee.

"Hm, no in a bit- I need to have a shower and stuff."
"Alright yeah let me know when you're ready."
"Okay." Jungwoo replied as the sound of the door closed before a momentary silence fell over.

"Sorry bout that, uh what were you saying?" Mark asked, losing all track of what they were talking about.
"It's okay, I was gonna say something but I kinda forgot. You know my parents called and said they wanted to visit."

"Oh yeah they live in England right?"
"Yeah. I haven't seen them for a while."
"Do you miss them?" He asked and there was a pause before she answered.