☾BONUS CHAPTER 3

Guys who said it's the end of the bonus chaps 🫣

"Belle, hey come here. Isabelle, no. Stop running- come here, Isabelle!"
Yeonhee called out, trailing after her three year old who was giggling while running away.

The heavily pregnant woman stopped, sighing as she placed a hand on her bump as pain crossed through her. She was already overdue and it seemed like their second baby really didn't want to come out.

Yeonhee began to continue walking in the direction that Isabelle had ran off in, moving through the kitchen.
"Isabelle," Yeonhee warned. "Come here please darling." Tiredly, she walked into the living room as the girl only giggled.

"Are you going to listen to me now?" Yeonhee asked to which the girl ignored as she continued to run.

Yeonhee began to walk over to the girl who turned around to run away but got scooped up by her Dad. Isabelle squealed in the sudden shock as Mark had her picked up.

"What trouble are you in this time?" He asked the girl who pouted, the innocent act coming through. "Are you stressing your Mom out again?"
"No." She defiantly shook her head.

"She thought it would be fun to draw on the nursery wall."
"What? Did you do that?" Mark questioned, raising his eyebrows at the girl who frowned.
"I like it!" She reasoned, her little voice trying to convey her point.

"You can draw in your books Uncle Renjun got you but not the walls okay?" Yeonhee said but Isabelle hid her face in Mark's neck.

She didn't like being told off, even if it was a minor thing. Mark rubbed her back as she hugged her arms around his neck.
"Yeah, I'm sure drawing in those books are more fun."

Sniffled escaped the toddler, alarming her parents.
"Why are you crying, don't cry- it's okay." Mark stroked her hair but she shin her head, lifting her head up with her eyes full of tears, wet cheeks and pouted lips.

"I made it for baby."

just a few things that happened during labour pt2

"Shit, fuck- Mark. I hate you."
"Dude- what, yo I didn't do anything!"
"This is literally all because of you, this is so unfair- why can't the men give birth I swear."

"I'm gonna literally pass out."

"If I get stitches best believe I'm gonna die."

"Alright baby, just breathe."
"Please Mark, I'm literally going to die."

"They said they can't give you the epidural."
"Oh my god, I can't do this."

"You got this baby, you're doing so well."

"Markie I swear if you pass out I'll cry."
"I'm not."
"You're literally so pale right now."

"Do you think he'll look like Belle?"