☾113

Do Yeonhee was a big dreamer, she always has been and the whole of her life she thought her dreams were unrealistic

But here she was.

There were no amount of words that could accurately represent the scale of emotions she felt as they stood outside the fully decorated and furnished store.

Bright lights could be seen through the large glass panes looking into the store, the logo engraved into the front of the building and there was a wave of emotion that surged over her as she stopped just outside.

It was the opening of her store, her store.

The smile hadn't left her lips since she woke up, it felt so surreal that this is how her life turned out and no matter how much she tried to even being to process it all, it felt like it wasn't even real.

The jitters of nerves also hadn't left her, there were eyes all around her, of course there would be but she wanted to focus her attention on the creation in front of her.

Hyunjae had made sure to have this be a whole moment for her as she had put a red ribbon in front of the door and handed her scissors.

Yeonhee couldn't help but laugh as she took the scissors in her own hand and she looked up. Her friends were gathered around her to her side watching intently and the dreamies made sure to be there for her too.

Donghyuck urged her to cut it quickly and Mark lightly nudged him as a sign to not pressure her into it and seeing this, her eyes met Mark's as he gave a reassuring smile, waiting excitedly.

Although she felt it was too much just for a store opening, her friends were so proud of her and wanted this to be a special day and celebration.

As soon as she cut the ribbon that separated her and the store, cheers and clapping broke out.
The buzz in the air only amplified it all and she had to stop herself from hiding her face in her hands as the heat rose to her cheeks.

Nevertheless, this was a special day to her, a special moment and she felt beyond grateful for how everything had turned out.

The whole opening ceremony was overwhelming to her, she was in a slight daze even though now twenty minutes had passed since then.

A lot of the staff and idols from SM had made it to her opening day as she had worked with the majority of them for a while, but the store wasn't fully open to the public due to the obvious fact that no one wanted the fans to focus on their idols rather than the store.

"I'm glad they covered the window though, don't want our relationship being exposed." Eunhye commented, sipping on her alcoholic drink as she nodded to the window and Yeonhee laughed. Eunhye spotted her boyfriend, telling Yeonhee that she should go and join in all the fun.

However, Yeonhee stayed where she was away from most of the people as she just took in the whole of the store and her surroundings, the people and the celebratory decorations.