☾48

Though the words and actions of her parents lingered in the back of her mind, her friends made sure to be there for Yeonhee

When she entered a large chill out room in the SM building from Mark's request, she was greeted by the dream members.

Donghyuck and Chenle were having an arm wrestling match with Renjun and Jisung mediating it, making sure they didn't cheat.
Jaemin was sat on the sofa, immersed into his phone while Jeno was dead asleep.

Her eyes scanned the area for the Canadian boy, spotting his figure seated on a chair at a table with his back turned.

Mark seemed to be deep in thought with a pen in his hand, his hand snaking to the back of his neck in frustration.
As she got closer, she could hear him repeating the same words over again in the same tune before shaking his head- crossing out the words on the page.

With a glint in her eyes, she leant down from behind him as she pressed her fingers in the shape of a gun to the side of his temple which made the boy jump in surprise.
"If you move I'll shoot you."
"Shoot me? Wow dude, why what did I do?" Mark replied, betrayed.

Yeonhee moved back away from him as he turned his head to see her smiling innocently.
"Anywaysss, what are you doing?" She asked, peering down at his messy handwriting scrawled over the page.

"Writing some songs." He answered and she hummed.
"Why did you want me to bring my sketchbooks by the way?" She inquired and the bag she was holding was promptly taken out of her hand from behind her.

"Hm, give me a few days I'll get them redrawn for you." Yeonhee turned around to see Renjun flickering through the pages that were ripped in half which weren't as many as he thought but it would take a few days.

"What?"
Renjun raised his brows.
"I said I'll redraw them."
"What- no oh my god. It's fine I'll just-"

He rolled his eyes, taking the bag and putting it on the sofa where Jaemin was.
"I'll have something to keep me busy now, plus I can criticise your outfits now." He joked and she smiled despite the teasing.

"But you really don't have to honestly."
"It's fine, Mark asked me to anyways." He added, sending a wink her way before leaving to see Jisung arm wrestling Chenle.

A sudden infiltration of butterflies attacked her stomach, heat rising to her cheeks as she stood in the middle of the room stunned.

Turning back around to see Mark hunched over writing in complete focus, the girl decided to take a seat in front of him with her chin rested on her crossed arms on the table.

"You're really something Mark Lee." She murmured loud enough for him to hear, gaining a questioning hum but she didn't elaborate.

His eyes flickered up at her presence to see her eyes momentarily close as the sun from the window seeped through and highlighted her features while their song rainbow echoed softly through the air.