☾81

I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one

DoYeonhee__'s story

Light steps proceeded down the lit hallway, pushing her phone into her coat pocket as she turned the corner before stopping at the door

Cutting through the silence of the atmosphere, the previously closed door opened in a slow tentative manner, lightly holding her breath as the brightness from the hallway filtered into the near pitch black room.

A grimace pulled on her lips, lingering by the doorway at how the curtains had been pulled shut and all the lights were switched off. Her eyes immediately fell to the bed in which there was a clear indication a figure was laying in it.

Unsure if Mark was asleep, Yeonhee pressed her lips together in contemplation of just leaving some food for him and going or staying to see if he was okay.

There was no shifting from the bed, nor was there any sign he was awake which allowed her to walk into the room with ease- half closing the door so she could still see her surroundings, light still subtly streaming in.

The plastic bag she was holding crinkled as she walked, setting it down cautiously at his desk and slipping her coat off to drape on the back of his chair.

A part of her was deathly nervous, more so worried which actually made her come over in the first place.
He hadn't been in contact with anyone since falling sick and she was more worried about his well-being rather than continuing to avoid crossing paths.

Reaching the edge of his bed, she leaned over it with a hand on the headboard to peer at his figure in order to see his state, but the covers were pulled up to his cheeks and his hair fell over his eyes. As he was laying on his side away from her, she leaned away and back on her feet, unsure of what to do.

It was nearly five in the afternoon and his members were in a state of surprise upon seeing her there however, they were more happy knowing she was there to see if he was okay. He wasn't, he hadn't even left the room in a while and barely was eating.