☾77

You're gonna wish you never had met me, we could've had it all

"Oooh, wait maybe we should find some ants."
"What- yo. Come on, someone is going to see you."
"Who? Why can't people help me find ants too. You know you're so mean, people might like to join me but you just-"

"Okay okay, just come on please." He exclaimed in a hushed manner, dragging her to the elevator.
After the whole ordeal had gone on, she was way too shaken up and drunk to even be thinking properly, thus ended up in the building she knew was where his dorm was.

"Don't tell me what to do, I'm an independent woman." She said, shaking his grip off of her and walking towards the elevator with a stumble in her step.

Mark sighed, gripping her bag with him as he slid into the elevator and she squinted at the buttons.
"Isn't it weird how numbers are numbers?" She voiced, laughing to herself and his lips curved up in amusement but his eyes fell on the red splotches of the man's grip on her face to her grazed knee and ripped material of her dress at her elbow.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?" He asked, reaching over to her but she stepped back.
"I'm fine, do you know how strong I am? I literally beat them up."

The elevator doors opened, the girl walking through the hallway until she stopped by his dorm's door- turning around to wait for him to unlock it.

His eyes met here briefly, checking if she was okay every minute before he quickly opened the door to let her in.

She slowly walked into the familiar dorm, stopping by the living room area where she went to sit down on the sofa in silence.
Staring ahead of herself, feeling her head aching and the room spinning slightly.

Yeonhee leant back on the sofa, closing her eyes to stop the pulsating at her head but a presence grew nearer to her, making her open her eyes to see Mark stood there with his clothes in his hand held out to her.

"Here um, you can change in my room. Are you hungry?" He asked as she hesitantly grabbed the clothes to put in her lap as she looked down at them.
"No." She shook her head, watching as he knelt down in front of the sofa which confused her.

"You fell over earlier, did you hurt your ankle?" He questioned and her mind flashed back to when she indeed fell over but she shook her head again, feeling his careful touch undoing the buckle of her heel from strap around her ankle.

She was silent as he did so to the others and relieve her aching feet from the hazardous heels.
"Why are you doing this?" Her question made him look up from where he was knelt down in front of her with a confusion painted across his face. "Why are you helping me?"

She wasn't stupid, she did know why but she wanted a clear answer from him.
"Because you're hurt."

There was another silence that hung in the air as she got up, walking past him as he stood up to look back at her.
"Do you only care about me being physically hurt, because that's not what hurts the most."She spoke, her figure disappearing and following by the clicking of his door.