☾101

Heaven sent you to me

The mornings were the worst part of the day according to Yeonhee, she was curled up in the covers with it pulled to her chin, ignoring the fact his alarm had gone off only two minutes ago and she couldn't get back to sleep

She knew it was early, too early because the sky was still dark outside from what she could tell by the room which lacked any light that usually streamed in through the curtains.

There was a tired groan of annoyance from somewhere next to her, hearing shifting in the bed as Mark most likely turned to lay on his back.

Yeonhee rolled over, bumping into the boy as her forehead pressed on the side of his arm and her hand rested curled over his wrist which laid on his abdomen.
"Good morning." He managed to mumble out from his tired state, a rasp to his voice and she hummed unable to bring herself to talk.

He raised his free hand to rub at his eyes, pushing back his messy hair out of his face as a yawn ripped through him. Glancing down at her as she was curled into him, he noticed how she was probably cold in his tshirt she was wearing even if the sleeves of it were long on her.

Turning on his side facing her, he pulled the warm covers higher to cover her from the morning coldness in the room.
The girl found this as an invite into his warmth, her forehead resting against his chest and his chin found the top of her head as they both fell into the urge to fall back asleep.

"Gotta get up." He mumbled almost incoherently, feeling her nuzzle into him as she hummed.
"Get up then."
"I can't." He groaned, rubbing his eye as the presence of sleep was weighing heavily against him.

His arm comfortably snaked around her, bringing her closer to him with his hand against her back.
A silence fell over them, ultimately falling asleep again in each other's presence.

A loud knock on the door came around twenty minutes later, another one following.
"Mark! Are you up?" Yuta called out to the younger boy who had yet to emerge from his room.

"Is he sleeping?" Jungwoo asked, walking from the kitchen to see the commotion and Yuta simply shrugged, hurrying to get ready.

Knocking on his door, Jungwoo waited for a response but didn't get one, opening the door slowly as the bedroom was still dark due to the curtains being drawn shut.

Jungwoo peered into the room, eyes setting on the two sleeping soundly in each other's embraces.
Tiptoeing into the room, the boy couldn't resist taking a picture of them with his heart soaring at their cuteness.

He reached Mark's side of the bed, lightly nudging him. The sleepy boy shifted, looking back over his shoulder at Jungwoo.
"You need to get up, we're going to leave soon." Jungwoo whispered, not wanting to wake up the girl.