☾71

For you, I could pretend like I was happy when I was sad
For you, I could pretend like I was strong when I was hurt

The next couple of days was a havoc of mess, busy schedules clashing and honestly the two of them had rarely seen each other in a week

But it was to be expected of their relationship, it was hard but they were both understanding.
Even if it kind of sucked- well that was an understatement.

Yeonhee let out a laboured sigh as she sat on the office chair, leaning back as she stared up at the bland ceiling.

It felt as though her work just wouldn't stop, overwhelmed by the sudden responsibilities that came with her new opportunity along with attempting to maintain her own brand and the education at university.

It was a lot.

With a gruelling sombreness cascading down on her, the dispirited girl leant her body forward on the desk- head buried in her arms with her hair sprawling out on the wooden table.

"You okay?" A voice sudden cut through the dreary air, causing Yeonhee to lift her head and blink a few times to regain her clear vision.

At the opened door stood Renjun and Jisung, a worried look on older boy's face as Jisung peered his head through the doorway.

"We saw you sitting here, you look kinda...sad." Renjun commented, walking into the room where papers upon papers were scattered around, her laptop open to the side and she was seemingly sketching something.

Jisung in curiosity began to pick up the small fabric samples in his hand- intrigued by how different they were to each other yet so similar too.

"This is taking longer than I thought, I'm gonna have to miss my lecture today." She sighed, checking the time on her phone.

Yeonhee rested her elbows on the firm desk, both of her hands coming to rest on either side of her head as she stared down at the papers in front of her.

"Maybe take a break?" Renjun suggested, her shaking her head.
"I've barely done anything yet, I need to get it done by tomorrow but tomorrow I have a business meeting with the manufacturers."

He hummed in response, understanding her issue.
"Well don't be too sad, we're all rooting for you." Jisung smiled, eyes crinkling up to which Yeonhee gave him a grateful half hearted smile back.
"Thank you...do you guys have schedules?"

Jisung nodded at her question, putting the fabric pieces down.
"We were heading to practice and saw you- do you know if Mark is here today? The manager told us to tell him about the schedule change."

"I haven't seen him, I'm sorry. He's most likely with 127 right now."
"Oh- that's alright, thanks anyways."

Renjun glanced at Yeonhee who was looking down blankly at the papers in front of her and kept flickering her eyes over towards her phone as if she was waiting for something.