☾45

You're the best plot twist in my life

"The others all went to the basketball court to hang out

"The others all went to the basketball court to hang out." Mark voiced as he adjusted the strap of his bag, the girl still curiously looking around at the interior.

It seemed like the building was never ending, a maze almost and she was sure these halls would cause her to get lost if she ever came back.
"Can't lie man, I'm nervous to meet them." Yeonhee confessed as they rounded another corner.

"Really, why?"
"Because...I've spent time supporting you guys as idols and falling in love with your music and stuff and it's still crazy that I'm here, with you."

"Oh um, yo don't worry about it though they're not as bad as they seem...most of the time."
"Nah it's not that, I just don't want them to think I'm weird- which has probably failed cuz of the group chat but yeah."

"Dude you aren't weird, trust me compared to them you're completely normal."
"Imagine they don't like me, I'd officially pass away."
"Nah they will, they love getting new friends."

The two of them continued to walk through the seemingly calm hallways, only passing a few staff members who greeted Mark as if he was their own son.

"Here it is." He murmured, glancing through the window of the door first to identify his friends before pushing the door open.

Don't freak out Yeonhee, be calm

When the door was pushed open, the sound of chaotic screaming and angered yelling filled the air as Yeonhee followed Mark inside, unbeknown to all of the others.

"You ugly rat, come here!" The sound of Renjun's voice yelled out as Donghyuck screamed for help.

Yeonhee didn't even have the time to look at the boys properly before Donghyuck came charging away desperately from his friend.

Quicker than the girl could even register, the larger warm hand grasped onto hers from behind her to quickly tug her away from the line of harm.

Just as she moved, the two boys sprinted past in their own world of rage but all Yeonhee could think about was the comfortable weight against her palm. All of her thoughts ceased as she couldn't even process through the jitters.

That's until a happy voice yelled out.
"Yeonhee!" Donghyuck's panicked screaming turned into an excitable one as he promptly ran over to her as his arms attacked her into a hug.

His embrace like a bear hug, arms comfortably around her as her chin rested on his shoulder.
"Renjun was trying to kill me." Donghyuck spoke with a pout on his lips, his arms still embracing her until his eyes caught sight of her hand.

Her hand wasn't around him, only one was around his body but the other was angled back conjoined with another and that's when a loud gasp emitted.