☾31

There was a silence after his words as Yeonhee did nothing but stare up at him, eyes raking over the length of his figure

"Oh," she began simply. "So you're the weirdo in my dms."

Her words elicited a sour expression from the boy who's stance straightened, the crease between his brows becoming more pronounced as his eyes slitted.

"What?" He uttered, in return Yeonhee raised her brows- her phone still in her pocket with the AirPods in her ears- the sound of Mark's voice drifting over her.

"Uh what, did he follow you home? Yo...wait dude you should leave-" Mark's ramble as he tried to give a coherent suggestion was drowned out by Yeonhee's own voice.

"Are you deaf as well as dumb? Because you really don't seem to take the hint." She stated, eyes burning into his own as she straightened her spine.

"Call me that one more time." He threatened lowly with a plosive tone, taking a step towards her.

The cold air drifted over the tense atmosphere and Yeonhee watched as he clenched his fists with a hardened expression.

"Or what?" She said, taking an equal step forward, her own expression falling into a more serious state. Her eyes flickered between Hojun's own ones.

"Listen here," she began, glancing to the side chuckling emptily as irritation grew before glancing back at him. "Who do you think you are following me to my apartment? You want to 'talk'?" She laughed.

"Oh we can talk." Yeonhee nodded in agreement, feigning a smile. "Leave me the fuck alone. How's that for a talk?"

Hojun scoffed, jaw clenching.
"You ungrateful bitch. What's your issue? If someone has been complimenting you, you should at least show some gratitude instead of acting so conceited."

Yeonhee raised her brow, sarcastically nodding along.
"I don't need your 'compliments' to know I'm pretty."

"Yeah? Why do you post so much, posing with filters on? Oh come on, it's clear to see you're begging for attention and then once someone gives it you, you're playing hard to get or you're just frigid."

"Your truly illogical." She stated, whistling lowly. "Is your head empty? Why would I post for others you dumb fuck, I don't post fishing for validation. I post because I want to- is that too much to take into your small head?" She spat back.

Hojun's anger only increased as he reached out to grab the open side of her jacket, taking her by surprise as the items fell out of her grip.
"Don't talk to me like that, look around you- it's only me and you here."

"Where are you? Yeon, you need to leave- you don't know him he could hurt you or something dude." Mark's now alarmed voice rang through her ears but she was too fired up to respond.

"Okay and?" She began. "Get your hands off me before you regret it." She seethed through her teeth.

"Regret it?" He laughed, tightening his fist around the material as he pushed his angered face towards her.

"5,"

"Listen here, I was trying to be nice but you're pissing me off."

"4,"

"You're so mouthy, I don't know how people stand you. Your looks only get you so far but I bet you paid for your face."

"3,"

"Shut up." His other hand gripped the other side of her jacket, now both hands holding her in a tight clasp.

"2,"

"I hate girls like you, acting all tough but deep down you're just a defenceless little brat." He scoffed as Yeonhee held the eye contact.

"1."

There was a pause after her last word, Hojun's smirk growing as she took no action until she pressed her hands flat against his chest and pushed him off- adjusting her jacket with an irritated sigh.

Yeonhee flexed her fingers, balling her fist up before releasing it with a dark stare as Hojun only sauntered towards her.

Mark's words were only blocked out by her rage, watching the boy in front of her click his tongue disapprovingly and chuckle lowly.

"Though, I do like how vocal you are." He tilted his head approaching her with his eyes grazing down the length of her body.

"I'd like to see how that keeps up when you're under-"
Before his arrogant sexual remark could finish, Yeonhee had launched her fist directly into the side of his jaw- the shock and sudden impact making his teeth bite down on his tongue and head whipping to the side.

"0."

There was a silence that consumed after her word, stretching her fingers out as the redness around her knuckles began to appear.

"Yeonhee? Hey- are you there? Dude? Where are you? Oh my God, are you okay? Yeon?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I just knocked some sense into him." She replied nonchalantly, picking up her discarded stuff as she began to walk over to her apartment.

An angry yell echoed through the air.
"Get back here you fucking whore, I don't care who you are- I'll make sure to rearrange that pretty face of yours!" He screamed out, clenching his fists together as he strode over to her.

Before he could even reach the steps leading up to the apartment building, the front door swung open- revealing the nineteen year old girl dressed in her pyjamas with a deadly angered look on her face.

"Who the fuck do you think you're screaming at? Nah, you wanna fight?" Hyunjae raised her brows, letting the front door shut behind her.

"Cuz I'll actually knock you back into your past life g, watch me."

Yeonhee couldn't help but smile humoured by her friend as she turned around to face Hojun.
"Don't talk to me again or your jaw won't be the only thing bruised."

"Yeah, that and your ego!" Hyunjae called out, shoving her middle fingers up at him. "Pussy."

Laughing under her breath, Yeonhee placed her hand on Hyunjae's back to guide her back inside not before taking a glance at the boy.

Maybe I do deserve that black belt

Period queen as you should

Mark listening like 👁👄👁