☾BONUS CHAPTER 1

2nd November 2026

2nd November 2026

Simp squad

Yo who's awake
03:26

Hyunjae: bro why u even awake

Idk bro

Hyunjae: bro go sleep

I can't bro

Hyunjae: yes u can

No I can't
I have extreme anxiety

Eunhye: over what

Idk
I just feel
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Actually
Nvm
Gtg
Goodnight

Yeonhee could not sleep, like at all.

It was becoming more frustrating as the time seemed to pass so slow she felt like she was going crazy.

She was overthinking a lot, what really was new in that sense?

Sighing, Yeonhee turned again on her side and her eyes found the soft features of her sleeping Husband as he laid facing her on his side.

They had gotten married not that long ago and had been living together for a while before that.

A smile grazed her lips as she looked at him, appreciating his features which hadn't changed drastically in the last five years they'd been together.

From the amount of times she had shifted in the night from one side to another, she had unfortunately disturbed his sleep which he didn't really mind that much.

As she pulled the covers higher up her body, she heard him sleepily mumble out from beside her.
"What's wrong- can't sleep?"

"Yeah." She replied quietly, their house was quiet seeing as it was 3am and something about the quietness made her thoughts more prominent.

"Come here."
There was a shift in the bed, Mark's hand grasping hers to pull her into him and he held her with an arm around her waist and her forehead against his collarbone.

His hand moved to the back of her head, lightly running his fingers through her hair in gentle strokes as she relaxed into the warmth of his body.

He mumbled something incoherent, unable to even process what he was going to say because ultimately he had fallen asleep again.

No matter how comforting his presence was she couldn't sleep, usually it would help her to sleep but there was something ticking in her brain which only caused her more anxiety.