☾108

"Oh my god!" It was currently 7am, the tenth floor dorm was relatively quiet as the boys began to get up for the day of their schedules

"Oh my god!"
It was currently 7am, the tenth floor dorm was relatively quiet as the boys began to get up for the day of their schedules. The calm atmosphere was suddenly broken by the bedroom door bursting open just as Mark dried his hair from his shower.

"Oh fuck! You scared me. What the- What happened? Are you okay?" Mark held his hand to his chest, the surprising appearance of his girlfriend scaring him and worried over the fact she looked frenzied this early in the morning.

Yeonhee was still dressed in his sweater which was too big for her and leggings, her hair messy in a low ponytail and she was wearing fluffy socks with cherries on them.

"Oh my god, oh my-" she breathed out, holding a piece of paper.
"Babe, what happened? It's 7am you went to sleep late too- wait why are you here so early?" He questioned, still not really fully awake as she moved towards him.

"I am going to have a heart attack." She took a deep breath.
"What- yo what happened?"
His hands came to place on her shoulders as she looked up at him with tears in her eyes.
"What's wrong baby?" He asked, immediately hugging her in his arms to comfort her. Tightening his grip, his hand on the back of her head lightly stroking her hair.

"I got it. I got it, it's happening." She mumbled into him, pulling away with a big smile despite wanting to cry. "They sent the paperwork and everything, it's happening. I'm going to have my own store."

Mark's eyes widened, joy reaching his features.
"Really?"
"Yes!" She exclaimed, as soon as she got the news she came straight to Mark to tell him.

"Holy shit, dude. Oh my god," Picking her up in his arms as she wrapped hers around his neck, his lips stretched into a smile. "That's awesome, more than that- it's wow. Shit, that's so amazing. I'm so proud of you, you know?"

"Thank you Markie, I'm honestly just...it's crazy." She said, him letting her back down on her feet as his hands found themselves at her waist. "It doesn't feel real, it feels like it was just yesterday when I started my brand."

He reached out with his hand, lightly pinching her cheek as she squirmed away from him laughing at how she reacted the same everytime he did it.
"It's real and it's going to be amazing. You deserve this, your own store man...should I come work in it?" He suggested and she laughed.

"The customers would probably just be there to see you. Also I don't think I could do it without you either, you helped me do all this."

He shook his head, his fingers lovingly brushing the fallen messy strands of hair out of her face to behind her ears as his palm rested on the side of her face.
"Nah, it's all you Yeon. This is all you."

M2TRAPPY 😎

My love my broski
Are u done recording
12:03