Chapter Sixteen

I jolt awake as a large stream of water is poured over my face. I am gagged and a blindfold is covering my eyes leaving me blind and barely able to breathe. There are several pieces of rope tied tightly around my ankles, stomach, and my chest. The rope is very hard and it is tearing into my skin most likely causing me to bleed. I try to shake out of the rope but I'm unable to because I'm tied to a chair bolted to the floor.

I then hear a muffled scream followed by several others and I realize that I am in a large room surrounded by several others.

I try to scream but I'm unable to make much sound due to the cloth that is gagging me. It seems a girl is able to remove the gag from her mouth as her screams do not sound muffled

"Help! Where the fuck am I?! Get me out of here!?" she cries out.

Other muffled screams including mine accompany the girl's until the sound of a door opening and slamming shut silences the room.

I hear slow but loud footsteps moving in the direction of the other captives and I.

"Alex really did a good job with this group," a very deep voice says, "these are some good looking girls."

I close my eyes and cry as my body fills with trepidation.

Suddenly my gag is taken away from my mouth, but I remain silent unlike the other girls who scream loudly in the room resulting in many deafening sounds of palm to face as they are slapped mercilessly until the room becomes silent again.

"You're all mine now," the deep voice continues, "I don't know who you were working for before, but you work for me now. You're my prostitutes now and I'm your pimp, and I will protect you."

My body feels like it shuts down and my heart sinks as I cannot feel my hands anymore. He thinks I'm a fucking prostitute. Probably all these girls are prostitutes except me. Alex fucking lied to me, that little bitch. I'm crying again. I'm here all because of this slutty outfit and being alone on the streets in the middle of the night.

None of the girls are making any noise anymore. I hear footsteps walk past me and I freeze as the footsteps seem to stop about two feet from me, but I'm not completely sure of the footstep's location since I still cannot see.

"Hey baby," a different man's voice says to a girl, "how about you let me lick that mouth of yours?"

I cringe at the words the come out of the man's mouth and I continue to cry.

"You taste good baby, I love the taste of your lips on the tip of my tongue."

What shocks me is that I don't hear the girl screaming or fighting back against the man. She must be used to it.

"She's mine boss!" the voice yells.

"Okay," the first speaker who I assume is the boss says, "girls, tonight should be a fun night for you. It's not something you haven't done a million times before. My men are going to fuck you to see who our top girls are. So perform well ladies for extra special treatment. Good luck."

There is a massive lump in my throat as my entire body is shaking in my chair. Tears are pouring out of my eyes non-stop and my heart is pounding in fear.

Then I hear the footsteps of the boss leave the room and then I start to hear the sound of low, demonic laughter from men approaching slowly behind me.

Not one girl screams or yells as the men come closer and closer.

Then suddenly the gag returns over my mouth and my breathing is shortened once again. I feel the ropes tied around me being cut with a knife until I am free. I stand up in my chair but I'm forcefully grabbed on my shoulder and I gasp and cringe as the hand is squeezing my shoulder as if attempting to break it.

My heart is pounding as the hand turns my body and begins to walk me towards the side of the room. The man then grabs both of my hands and pulls them behind my back as he leads me forward. I am still unable to neither see nor speak, but I hear a door open and I continue to walk in the direction I am being led.

Finally, another door opens and I step into the room and the door slams shut behind me and the sound of the door locking pierces my ears.

I gulp as I tremble in the middle of the room until the hands release from behind me, but I continue to stand in place. I move my hands towards the back of my head to undo the blindfold and gag, but the man forcefully hits my hand down and I gasp again.

I am still covered by only my underwear as he leads me to sit on the bed in the middle of the room. I sit on the bed as I struggle to breathe through the gag because my heart is racing faster than it ever has before.

I feel the man standing in front of me and then the sides of his arms touch my face as he reaches both of his hands behind me to untie the gag from my mouth. Tears roll down my cheeks while his arms touch my cheeks. He unties the gag and throws it on the floor.

I attempt to speak, but my throat is burning as I try to return my breathing back to its normal pace.

His hands make their way to the back off my head as he is going to undo the blindfold that has left me unable to see since I've awoken in this place.

I can hear him breathing and his heartbeat thumping and it is much slower than mine.

The man slowly undoes the blindfold tied at the back of my head and unveils it from my face. My eyes have been closed the entire time but the moment he releases the blindfold from my eyes, I open my eyes as I can now see who the man in the room with me is. My heart stops at what my eyes see.

"Oh...my...god," I say in shock, "Zayn?"