Chapter Seven

Niall's eyes are wide with surprise but then he slowly closes his eyes and wraps his arms around my back. Then Niall walks me over to the nearest wall and gently pushes me up against it.

"Niall..." I moan as my back hits the wall.

He removes his hands from my back and places his palms flat against the wall behind me as he kisses me passionately.

In between kisses I moan.

"Niall...that...wasn't...a burger...place...it...was...so much...better..."

"Yeah...I...know..." he says as he squeezes my back.

He tears his shirt off revealing his flawless muscle tone. His massive chest is pulsating and his mountainous abs are covered in sweat.

I feel something hard press against my lower region.

My body feels like it's burning as I move my hand up and down his abdomen and in between his chest muscles.

Then I push him off of me.

"What are you doing?" Niall yells as he wipes the saliva off his mouth.

"I'm not doing this."

"Why not?"

"I'm not going to have sex with a guy on the first date. It's not gonna happen! I'm not a whore."

What I don't include is that I'm still a virgin.

"It doesn't make you a whore baby." he says as he reaches his hand out to touch me.

I quickly slap his hand away.

"Don't fucking call me baby! I'm not gonna sit here and let you take advantage of me!"

"Emily you kissed me first!" he says as he throws his hands into the air.

"Well you should have stopped me." I say as I cross my arms and turn around.

"I didn't wanna stop you because you were having fun." He smiles and pokes my butt with his finger.

"You're fucking sick!" I say as I slap his hand, "put your fucking shirt back on and get the fuck out of my apartment!"

"Haha, okay Emily. Well I'll see you at work tomorrow!" Niall laughs as he grabs his shirt off of the floor.

Shit. Fuck. Shit. Holy fuck. Did I really forget? He's my boss and I just almost had sex with him and then I rejected him. Oh no, this can't be happening.

I bury my face in my hands with embarrassment.

Niall buttons up his shirt and walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Maybe you'll be ready next time."

"Shut the fuck up you pervert and get the hell out of my house." I say and push his hand off of me.

"Haha. Damn Emily. Okay bye!" he smiles and waves goodbye to me and leaves my apartment.

After Niall closes the door I run into my bedroom.

Tonight was great, why did I have to ruin it?

He probably thinks I'm a whore and that he can just use me for sex but I've never even had sex before.

Niall saying 'maybe you'll be ready next time' replays over and over in my head. Why did I have to try to kiss him? My emotions and hormones overcame me and I couldn't stop.

Niall's probably had sex with a million other girls and I'm just next on the list of girls to fuck. That's why he was so calm about it and laughed at me. He's such an obnoxious asshole. Why couldn't tonight have just been-