Chapter Eighteen

One lyrical reference in this chapter! Honestly, you guys are the best readers a writer on Wattpad could have! On my last chapter, I got over 160 comments in one day! I could not stop smiling! Please don't stop commenting and voting because you all make me the happiest boy in the world! <3

---------------------

"Are you kidding me?!" I yell, "Get the fuck out of my apartment! How did you even get in here?!"

"Why are you wearing that?"

"Let me put some clothes on please," I say as I walk to my dresser and put on sweatpants and a t-shirt, "then you can go."

"Emily, please listen to me. Hear me out. Let me explain..."

"There's nothing for you to explain. I know everything. Everything about your little tricks. Fuck off."

Niall stands from the bed and begins to walk towards me with shock in his eyes.

"What are you talking about?! What tricks?!"

"Virgin?" I say, "I knew it was too good to be true."

He swallows and stares at me with fearful eyes as he stands in front of me.

"But-"

"Yeah I knew it. There's no need for excuses Niall. Please leave. And don't ever fucking come back to me. We're done. It's over. Whatever you thought we had, it's done. So get the fuck out."

He places his fingers on my arm. They are cold against my skin.

"Emily, please."

"Don't touch me!" I scream and push him off of me, "it's all an act! You lied to me about everything! All you wanted was my pussy, you didn't get it, and you're not going to get it! Move on to the next girl so you can do the same bullshit to her that you did to me you sick, heartless bastard."

I realize that I'm crying now. I'm trying to be strong but it's so hard when everything has been going so well then all of a sudden everything just ends. Niall is crying too but I don't care.

I completely forgot Zayn is still in my apartment until he opens the door and enters to see Niall and I crying.

"What's going on in here?" Zayn says, "I heard yelling and--oh. It's you."

Niall's mouth drops open and his eyes grow up as he glares at Zayn until he clenches his teeth and he balls his fists beside him.

"Niall, wait!" I scream.

Niall leaps across the bedroom and tackles Zayn and throws him against the wall. I scream. Zayn doesn't fight back. Niall starts punching Zayn in the face.

Left. Right. Left. Right. There is blood pouring out of Zayn's nose. Niall knees him in the stomach. I continue to tell Niall to stop. He doesn't hear me.

I run over to Zayn as his back is against the wall while Niall is gripping his shirt and will not stop punching Zayn.

I grab Niall's arm to try and pull him off, but Niall's arm quickly pushes me off of him throwing me into my dresser. My back slams against it and I fall over on my side.

I close my eyes as the pain is pulsating throughout my body.

I open my eyes as a hand touches my arm and I see sad blue eyes staring into me.

"Emily, fuck, I'm so sorry. Please say something. I'm here," Niall says.

I then see Zayn standing up behind Niall. His face is angry. He grabs the back of Niall's shirt and lifts him off the ground.