Chapter Thirteen

Author's Note:

I've decided that in every chapter, I'm going to try and incorporate at least one lyric from a One Direction song. I did so in the last chapter and many of you found it. Comment the name of the song if you find it in the chapters! This chapter will be easy but I may make it difficult in future chapters. Let's see who knows their 1D songs! <3

-------------------------

"Emily, let's sit over here." Harry says as he points to the opposite side of the classroom from where the voice originated from.

I walk with Harry to the side of the classroom while I continue to stare at the other side looking for a face to match the enigmatic voice.

"I can't tell who said that. Who is it?" I say and look at Harry.

"No one." he quickly responds.

"Hey chick, he's just being a pussy." the voice says causing laughter throughout the room.

I quickly turn around and this time I see the face of the guy who is pestering Harry.

He has light brown hair, lighter than Harry's. His hair is very short and is combed straight above his head and gelled creating an effortless quiff. He has a rough-shaven beard and an odd-shaped birthmark on the front of his neck. His tanned skin glistens due to the bright classroom lights. He is wearing a loose white t-shirt, brutally ripped loose-fitting blue jeans with a red checkered flannel shirt tied around his waist, and large, light-brown Timberland boots. He is leaning leaning back in his chair with both legs spread out with his hands in his lap. He smirks with a malicious look in his eyes and I get the feeling that he has hostility towards Harry. He then looks at me and he winks and I-

"Emily! Stop looking at him!" Harry grabs my shoulder and turns me around in my chair.

I hear laughter generating from the other side of the room where the light-haired guy is located.

"Harry, tell me, who is that?" I plead.

A feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to face girl with bleach-blonde hair and six-inch hot pink stiletto heels and I receive a face full of expensive perfume which causes me to cough. Harry then pull his phone out of his pocket and begins to use it in order to ignore what this girl is going to tell me.

"Hey," the girl whispers, "that guy over there that just called Harry a pussy, that's Liam, Harry's brother."

"Oh my god." I say and turn to look over at Liam who winks at me again and I quickly turn back around in my seat and face forward.

"Stay away from him." Harry says while glaring at me.

"Sorry." I say and give Harry a sympathetic look.

"Hey Harold!" Liam yells across the classroom.

"Don't say one fucking word to me Liam." Harry spits back.

Liam starts to laugh with an evil, malevolent tone that causes me great discomfort. The students in the class remain silent as they listen to the bitter conversation between Harry and Liam.

"Oh Harry Styles," Liam says, "you know what I heard? I know what you did. Everyone knows. I heard about you and that innocent brunette and-"

The door of the classroom is then forcefully thrown open slamming against the wall and a middle-aged man runs in with a briefcase full of documents that are falling out with each step he takes.

The room immediately becomes silent.

"Sorry class," the teacher begins, "you all know how crazy the traffic in Chicago can get!"