Chapter Twenty-One

Everyone please, please please vote! It takes less than a second to vote and it would mean the world to me! I love you! <3

-----------

He releases me from his grip. He bursts into tears.

I untie the bag from my head and turn to face him.

"What the fuck Harry?!"

The bus driver is still oblivious to what is occurring in the middle of his bus.

Harry's hands are covering his face as he sobs softly.

"Emily, I'm so sorry."

"What the hell is wrong with you?! I thought you were going to kill me! Are you okay?!"

He falls into the chair next to mine and sits up to stare into my eyes.

"It's Niall," he sobs, "I went to the hospital and I saw his body. He was barely breathing. He told me everything that happened. It's all your fault! Why did you have to cheat on him with Zayn?!"

"I didn't cheat on him! And Niall and I aren't even together!"

"That's why I was on my way to your apartment. He told me Zayn would be there."

"You need to calm down Harry because you've got it all wrong."

He glares at me.

"What are you talking about?" he says.

"I was at the hospital too, but they didn't let me see him for a while."

"Yeah, they only let family members in."

"How did you find out that he was in the hospital?"

"That's not important."

"Um...okay. Anyways, I spoke with the nurses and they said Niall will be okay and he will be going home tomorrow."

He shifts in his seat.

"But he also said that Zayn just attacked him for being at your apartment!"

"More lies! That's a lie! I was alone in the city because of Niall. A lot of crazy shit happened, but Zayn saved me and brought me back home to find Niall there begging for forgiveness. Niall saw Zayn and flipped out and attacked him so Zayn retaliated."

"What shit? Niall has been good to you this entire time. He knows about you in every way!"

"Are you fucking serious?! Your whole 'Niall never has sex with anyone' trick? You've been in on it too!"

I turn away from him and stare out of the window. I hear him take a deep breath.

"It's all true! Niall is a virgin!"

I turn around to face him again.

"I'm not stupid Harry. It's okay. Niall and I are through. We're done. We never really were anything, but it's over. What's most important now is that Niall will come home safely and we can all return to our normal lives again."

"I don't believe that you didn't cheat on Niall. I don't believe that Zayn attacked from self-defense."

"Why should you believe Niall?!" I yell.

"I believe my brother over some slut."

I pull my hand back and slap him as hard as I can across the face. He cringes as he uses his hand to cover the large red mark on his face I just created.

"You're an ignorant piece of shit. You know that?" I say, "Both you and your brother. Go to hell Harry."

I stand up from my chair and walk to the front of the bus. The driver is still singing along to the radio. I tap his shoulder.