Chapter Twenty-Three

^^That gif made me laugh really hard oh my god help me.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I was suffering from writer's block and I was seriously struggling to write this chapter. I hope you all can understand! I love you so much and I hope you didn't stop reading my story! Keep voting and commenting too friends! <3

Also, please don't send me messages telling me that you don't like how I'm portraying the characters in my story. This is fiction, so it doesn't mean this is how I view them or want them to be like in real life. Just enjoy the story! <3

---------------

I don't know why I looked through Harry's phone. I don't give a shit about Niall anymore. At least now I know I'm right. I'm fucking done with him.

I slip Harry's phone into my book bag. I smile wickedly as I stand up and begin walking to class. This phone may come in handy later.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting in marketing class. Niall's seat is empty. As expected.

The class passes slowly as we learn about contemporary marketing practices which I will be able to use at my job.

Another place where I have to face Niall. I'll have to deal with that later.

I shouldn't wish that he gets fired, but I don't want him to be my boss anymore. All the money and connections he has, he doesn't need this job and he could get another job easily.

If only there was a way to get him fired. I'll think about that later.

Maybe I can use Harry's phone somehow.

I'm going to see Harry in my next class, so hopefully he doesn't suspect that I stole it. Knowing Harry, he's probably running frantically all over campus trying to find it.

I'm also going to see Stephanie. I wonder if she knows about all that happened last night. I can't blame her for anything because if it wasn't for her taking me to that party, I would have never discovered Niall's secret.

I feel bad that Niall's in the hospital right now, but he brought it upon himself by lying to me and trying to fight Zayn. He should have been faithful to his girlfriend.

I need to find out who she is. Her name is Melissa. Stephanie could probably tell me.

The class ends and I quickly walk out of the classroom. I need to get to American Literature with enough time before class, so I can ask Stephanie about Melissa while also trying to avoid Harry.

I arrive at the class and walk in then take a seat. I notice Harry seated in the corner of the classroom. Girls are swarming him. They're telling him that they have his phone and that they will only return it for a night in bed with him. Disgusting.

Stephanie walks in. I smile brightly at her as she sits down and stares at me in confusion.

"Are you okay?" Stephanie says, "I honestly expected you to be an emotional wreck or really pissed at me."

"Why would I be like that?"

"Do you know what happened to you last night? You went through so much shit I honestly didn't expect you to come to school today."

"I need to talk to you after class," I say, "Starbucks?"

"Yeah, sure."

I hear footsteps coming towards me and I realize Harry is now standing in front of my desk. I'm shaking.

"Emily!" he yells and slams his fists on my desk.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen my phone?! I just had it this morning! Did you pick it up on accident?!"