Chapter Thirty

Please vote and comment! <3

---------

It's been two weeks since that night with Zayn.

We didn't go all the way, but we kissed, cuddled, and Zayn even slept next to me in my bed. I'm not sure how I feel about Zayn yet, but I can't deny how amazing that night with him was.

I haven't seen him since.

I haven't seen Niall either. Niall removed himself from my Marketing class, probably because he was fired from Smith, and I have yet to see him.

These last two weeks have been drama-free and have allowed me to focus on school and to not be distracted by the stress that came with Niall's complex family.

I've been spending more time with Stephanie which has been good for me because I've never had as good a friend as her ever before. Stephanie has definitely evolved from that slutty girl she pretended to be when I first met her and she has become more conservative and conventional.

Now that Niall is behind me, I can finally move on with my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a Friday after school and I have just gotten home from work. My phone vibrates and I see that Stephanie's texted me.

*Hey Em. I'm so bored. Come hang out at my dorm?*

I immediately respond.

*Sure Steph. I'll be there in 5 min*

I grab my purse and leave my apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do you live in this tiny dorm? Aren't you used to large, extravagant rooms?" I say to Stephanie as I sit on the vacant bed in her dorm. Stephanie paid extra to have her own dorm room.

"I wanted the campus experience," she smiles.

"Makes sense," I respond, "so what do you want to do?"

Stephanie is smiling brightly as if she's a volcano soon to erupt with words.

"Okay I'm just going to say it!" she bursts.

"What? What is it Steph?"

"We're going out tonight!"

"Um, okay. Where are we going? I'm not wearing 'going-out' clothes," I say as I look down at my sweatpants and t-shirt.

"You can borrow something from my closet."

"Thank you, but what are we doing?"

A moment of silence.

"We're going on a double date!"

"A what?!"

"A double date!"

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Because you wouldn't have come if I told you!"

"Who is it with?!"

"Louis and Zayn!"

"What?! But-"

"It'll be fun! When's the last time you've been on a date?" she asks.

"Well..."

"Never mind. Don't answer that."

"Yeah."

"Anyways, we have to be there at eight."

"Steph...I don't know..."

"Why not?"

Deep [Niall Horan]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें