Chapter Thirty-Three

One song lyric at the beginning of the chapter! Please vote and comment! <3

-----------------

"Please tell me this is all I dream," I say, "I want to wake up from this nightmare."

"Sorry babe," Niall responds, "this isn't a dream, but it'll all be over soon. I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class starts back again on Tuesday. Today is Sunday. Tomorrow is Labor Day. I have to to back in Chicago before tomorrow.

Someone has to know I'm missing. And where is Zayn?

I can't stop thinking about Taylor being sold for a car. A fucking car! How could any mentally sane person just sell a human being for a stupid car! Niall and Harry have just moved on with their lives as if nothing happened.

I'm sitting alone at a kitchen table eating breakfast in a gigantic mansion that Harry and Niall share in these Northern Canadian mountains. Persian rugs, granite floors, spiral staircases, diamond chandeliers, and ceiling-high windows are only a few of the things that make up this house. Also, there are several garages with many cars including Ferrari's, Bentley's, and Rolls Royce's.

This has been my home for the past few days and I have to say this upper class life does seem appealing, but I cannot forget my circumstances of being here which are immoral and dreadful.

There could be a world war three going on outside, but I wouldn't know because I'm trapped in Northern Canada.

I hear footsteps coming from the large velvet center staircase and I turn to see a sleep-eyed Harry walking down the stairs. He's wearing loose-fitting gray sweatpants and a black Rolling Stones t-shirt. His hair is tied up in a bun and when he sees me, he smiles.

"What are your plans for today, Emily?" Harry says.

He walks over to the glass breakfast table I am sitting at, sits down, and places his elbows on the table as he rests his chin in the palms of his hands.

"How should I know?" I respond grimly, "You two seem to tell me where to go everyday so what are my plans for today, Harry?"

Harry smiles even bigger as he squints at me.

"You're funny, Emily," Harry laughs.

I roll my eyes and look down as I continue to eat my cereal.

"So what is going to happen to Taylor?" I say.

"Uhhh..."

"Is she just gone forever to you?"

"I thought Niall told you not to worry."

I take a deep breath and it feels like fire is burning inside my brain.

"Can I show you something?" Harry says gleefully.

"No," I respond.

"I'll be right back!" He yells and jumps out of his chair and proceeds to run down a hallway and out of my sight.

I sit at the table for five minutes and contemplate whether or not I actually might see my apartment again. Or see my family again. Or see Stephanie again. Or see Zayn again. I'm beginning to think that this is all my fault. If only I would have just stayed to myself like I did last year. If I wouldn't have decided recently to become more outgoing, then maybe I wouldn't have ended up in this awful situation. Thousands of miles from home, kidnapped by two psycho maniacs. One of those being a guy I was starting to like.

I can't stop getting the feeling that something really bad is going to happen. I can't just be here because 'Niall didn't have a date.' I feel like Niall and Harry are hiding something from me. I feel like-