Chapter Twelve

"Emily...I...." Niall trembles as he walks over to his desk, grabs a pack of condoms from the drawer and places them on the bed.

"Niall...I...want you...so badly..." I whisper as I kick the food trays off of the bed and onto the floor.

I am sitting up on my elbows while my legs are spread out on the bed. Niall brings his legs up onto the bed and bends his knees as he places them together inbetween my open legs.

Niall then places the palms of both his hands flat on the bed equidistant from the outside of my breasts.

His knees unbend and he slowly lifts his body over me as I fall back against the bed and his elbows lock and his massive, fit body is now towering above me.

I close my eyes and moan as his elbows begin to bend and he slowly falls towards my body connecting with mine.

I raise my hands from the bed and wrap them around the side of his abdomen, squeezing them against his tight stomach.

Niall then licks his lips and leans in to bite my bottom lip with great force and I moan at the pain.

We then roll over on the bed as we are now on our sides lying parallel to each other and our arms are wrapped around each other while we are immersed in deep, passionate kissing.

He places his tongue inside of my mouth and I wrap my tongue around his causing Niall to moan loudly.

"Emily..." he breathes into me.

"Niall..." I moan as I bite his lip back, "I need you to do something to me..."

"What is it..." He moans between kisses, "my love?"

He begins to slowly lift up my shirt exposing my stomach while maintaining his lips on mine.

"Niall...I need...to feel...your...hands...on my-"

The sound of the door unlocking immediately interrupts my speech.

Niall pulls his lips off mine.

"What the fuck!?" Niall yells as he quickly leaves my body and stands up on the floor as I remain motionless on the bed and my mouth drops open.

I sit up in the bed and stare at the wall opposite to the door as my body shakes and I know my face is turning red from embarrassment.

The door opens and a body enters.

"Bro, I'm so sorry Niall. I left my notebook for class in here and I saw the tie, but I didn't think you were actually doing anything because you never have sex. I'm massively sorry bro."

I immediately recognize the voice.

It's Harry. Harry is Niall's roomate.

"Speaking of class," Harry begins, "Isn't that where you two should be right now?"

"Harry, dude what the fuck!? And you know I only have morning classes on Mondays!" Niall yells at his brother while flailing his arms.

I quickly glance over to the small alarm clock on Niall's desk.

"Holy shit! I have ten minutes until my next class! I have to leave. I'm so sorry, I've caused such an embarrassing situation."

I leap off the bed and quickly search for my book bag amongst the floor.

"I'm so, so sorry lads. Please forgive me for intruding on your... lunch date," Harry says as he rubs his chin and furrows his eyebrows while he glances at the cafeteria food trays on the floor and the stack of condoms on the bed.

Niall glares at Harry with an angry look and my face is still red from embarrassment as I collect my things from their dorm room.

"Slow down Emily, what's your next class?" Harry says as he stares at me while I am quickly throwing on my backpack to run out of the door.