Chapter Eleven

"Get off of her you piece of shit!" I hear shouted as another explosive crash pierces my ears from Louis' head connecting with the building.

I cover my ears with my hands as I scream at the top of my lungs. Students begin to swarm around the side of the building.

I begin to run away from the horror that surrounds me until I am grabbed by someone. I shriek loudly again out of fear.

"Emily...It's me...Calm down...I'm here for you..."

It's Niall's voice.

He embraces me and I cry loudly into his arms as I bury my face into his neck.

I then look up from Niall's body and see Louis pinned up against the wall with blood pouring from his nose and Harry tightly holding his collar.

I gasp loudly but Niall notices my dismay and cradles my face back into his neck.

"Everything is okay Emily," Niall whispers, "No need to worry babe. I'm here."

"Niall..." I whisper as he begins to rub my back with his large hands.

"I swear to god," Harry begins at Louis, "if I ever see you try to do something like that again, I will make sure to kick your ass personally so hard that you won't be able to see the next day."

Niall holds me tighter to prevent me from hearing the banter but I can still hear it.

"Chill out Harry," Louis says as he wipes the blood off his nose, "I didn't know she was Niall's girlfriend."

"Niall's girlfriend or not! She was screaming at you to stop yet you kept going! It looked liked you were going to fucking rape her!"

I sob even louder at Harry's words and Niall begins to walk me away from the scene.

I faintly hear the conversation between Harry and Louis.

"I wasn't going to rape her you idiot." Louis says.

"Shut the fuck up before I throw your head against the building again."

"Fuck you Harry."

I am already halfway across campus and I look back to see students still crowded around Harry and Louis but I cannot hear what they are saying.

At this point, I am walking next to Niall across campus and my hand is tightly held in his. He is wearing his RayBan sunglasses and his hair is quiffed atop his head.

"I'm gonna fucking kill Louis when I get the chance, but Harry will take care of him." Niall begins and looks over at me.

"No."

"He was all over you! And you were screaming! Everyone on campus could hear you!"

"I'm so sorry..."

"Why would you be sorry?! I'm just so angry I let that happen to you."

"Where are you taking me?" I say after realizing that he is walking me in an unknown direction.

"Do you have any more classes today?"

I grab my schedule out of my back pocket and look and see that I have another hour long break.

"I have an hour until my next class. I'm planning to go get something to eat." I quickly say.

"Come to my dorm and eat with me Emily."

I don't want to turn him down because this might be my chance to get to know more about him.

"Yeah sure it should be fun." I say as I attempt to smile at him.