Chapter Six

The two guys are smiling at me and my mouth drops wide open.

They are both gorgeous, but they look nothing alike. How can they be brothers?

"As you heard from this guy, I'm Harry." Niall's brother says as he walks over to me and extends his hand towards me.

He is tall. Taller than Niall. He has cocoa brown hair and forest green eyes. His hair is long and curly but the front of his locks are pushed above his head. He is wearing a loose black tee shirt and skin-tight black skinny jeans. He's wearing black boots and his feet look gigantic because if his skinny legs.

"Hi, I'm Emily." I shake his hand and smile at him.

"I've already heard many things about you." Harry says.

"Oh really?" I say in a suspicious tone as I glance over to Niall and his face blushes and he starts to play with his fork.

Me and Harry both playfully laugh at his embarrassment.

This is going well. My first date is better than I thought it was going to be. But I wish I could be more-

"So I'll be your waiter tonight," Harry smiles again but this time exposing his teeth and they are in a perfect straight line just like Niall's. Maybe their parents were orthodontists.

"But you're the owner!" I blurt out. Damn it Emily. Why do you have to be so ru-

"Doesn't mean I can't get my hands dirty." Him and Niall both laugh and I join in on their laughter.

"So what would you like to order?"

I've been so distracted by Niall and my thoughts that I haven't even looked at the menu.

I look down at my menu and my face turns red with embarrassment because I've never had anything on the menu.

"I...uh..."

"I'll have the braised pork loin and for the lady, the steamed lobster."

I have never had steamed lobster, so I hope he made a good choice. I close the menu and smile at him for easing my embarrassment.

"And to drink?"

"What are the best wines you have in right now?"

Wine? I've never drank before and I'm not 21 yet so there is no way I'm drinking tonight.

"Well we have Claret and Pinot Grigio." Harry says.

"Claret sounds wonderful." Niall responds.

"And I'll have a glass of water." I interject and they both look at me with wide eyes.

Niall's face turns red and he looks back at Harry.

"You know what, water does sound better tonight."

Harry scratches the wine off of his small notepad, grabs our menus, and walks away and I can hear him chuckling under his breath.

I am one hundred percent sure I just embarrassed Niall in front of his brother, but I don't care at this point because I am not going to drink.

We sit in an awkward silence for about two minutes until he initiates conversation.

He asks me about my childhood and I tell him everything about how I've lived a pretty normal life with a normal family no including my constant state of loneliness and depression. I ask him about his but he just replies with 'it's been good' and I don't ask him anymore about it.

The food arrives and it smells magnificent. Me and Niall both share our food with each other and both dishes taste amazingly. I personally liked the pork loin more, but I didn't want to eat too much of it since Niall was the one who ordered it.