Security

Hey, you might know me, I'm Y/n Y/l/n. Yeah, you heard that right. My father is Brian Y/l/n, one of the riches men on the planet.

It's nice sometimes, I mean, I get what I want whenever I want it but it definitely has its risks.

My dad is a heavily hated man. He's made his enemies on his way to the top. Since my dad has enemies, that means they're automatically my enemies too.

I was almost kidnapped a few years ago, at a club my friends and I were at. After that my dad hired a security guard to follow me around everywhere, 24-7. And I mean every where. He'd stand outside my bathroom while I showered. It was weird.

I knew I had to get rid of the guard, so I did what I do best. I seduced him, slept with him and got him fired

It's been two months since I got Alex fired, my dad has been searching ever since to get someone else, someone better, someone who can "actually do their job"

"Y/n, sweetheart! Come meet your new security" My dad yells from his office.

I walk up the hard wooden steps, up towards Dad's office on the second floor. When I get to the wooden door, I knock lightly before entering.

"Ah! Sweetheart!" I walk in, seeing my father in his overly fancy business suit. Next to him is a taller gentleman with perfectly done dark brown hair, in a fancy black suit. He's got black sunglasses on and a very expensive watch.

"This is your new security guard, Y/n, this is Besson" Dad smiles but Besson just stands there with this arms folded across his chest

"Besson? What kind of name is that?" I laugh, inspecting the gentleman further

"It's his last name" Dad says, watching me walk around Besson

"What's your first name?" I ask Besson, stopping in front of him

"He won't be speaking to you"

"What? Why?"

"Considering what happened last time, he's ordered not to talk to you. He starts immediately and he'll always be around, okay?"

"Yeah, I know the drill. I'll be in my room, getting ready for the party tonight" I smile at my dad and head out of his office.

I make my way up to the third floor of our Hollywood mansion.

I hear a few creaks on the steps, I turn back seeing Besson walking up the stairs behind me. I turn back around, pulling my pyjama shorts up a little higher, shaking my hips to give him a show. I hear him chuckle under his breath.

I need a plan to get rid of him. I don't need security, I can take care of myself.

I run into my room, closing the door behind me. Besson can wait out there, I don't care.

I get out of the shower, changing into a tight black dress, with tall black heels. I get my makeup done flashy and my hair wavy.

This is how I'll get rid of Besson.

I open my bedroom door, seeing Besson leaning against the wall. He must take this job seriously, he isn't even playing on his phone.

Getting rid of him may be harder than I thought.

I walk down the stairs with Besson following close behind me. I'm already ready for him to leave.

I make it to the front door, looking at all my car keys, trying to pick which one to take.

My red Ferrari? Nah.
My black Tesla? Boring.
My pink Lambo? Hell yes.

I grab the keys, almost dropping them hearing my dad yell.

"Don't take anything too flashy"

"I'm taking my lambo!" I yell back

"Nope. Take the Tesla"

I roll my eyes, putting my keys back, grabbing the Tesla key. My dad doesn't like me taking anything too flashy late at night. He thinks it'll catch too much attention from the wrong crowd. He thinks I'll get robbed, but isn't that what Besson is here for? So I don't get robbed?

Whatever.

I walk out the door, almost speed walking over to my car, not really wanting to drive with Besson, even though I know he's supposed to.

I get in the car, immediately turning it on and putting my seatbelt on. I put the car in drive, ready to take my foot off the break. I look up seeing Besson standing in front of my car with a cheeky smile on his face. He lifts up his left arm, using his two fingers, motioning me to get out of the car.

I can't help but notice the veins popping out of his hand, streaming down his arm. The sight almost makes me lose my breath.

I put the car in park, and get out.

"What?" Annoyed is the only tone I'm giving off.

Besson shakes his head, walking past me and getting into the drivers seat.

Seriously? He's gotta drive me?

I walk around and get in the passenger seat. Annoyed, I put my seatbelt on and put in Mara's address into the gsp.

Besson starts driving, so I think this is the perfect time to try to crack him, get him to talk.

"So.. Besson, what's your first name?"
Nothing

"Where are you from?"
Nothing

"You're really fucking sexy trying to play hard to get" He turns his head to look at me, gives a soft chuckle before looking back at the road.

"You'll talk to me soon, don't worry"
Besson looks over to me, I send him a quick wink before playing on my phone.

We make it to the party and you can hear the music outside, in the car. I pull out my phone checking the time, then turn to see Besson staring at me.

"Okay, so give me your number, I'll text you when to pick me up" He chuckles under his breath before shaking his head.

"Okay, then come get me around 2 or 3, I don't care"

I get out of the car, walking towards the house when I hear another car door shut and the car lock. I turn to see Besson walking up behind me.

Well, this is about to get embarrassing.

I walk up the large driveway to Mara's mansion. It's a cute house, not as big as mine, but it's cozy.

I enter the house, immediately smelling the alcohol and drugs fill the air.

I'm greeted by a few friends and a bunch of fake ones but then I spot Mara. She sees me and we both run to each other, giving each other a hug while screaming

"Oh my gosh! Your dad finally let you out of the house!" She shouts over the loud music

"Yeah, I got a new stalker" I laugh and she shakes her head

"Who?" I point behind me, to Besson that's standing a few feet away, looking at his surroundings

"Oh damn, this ones a cutie" Mara says
eyeing him up and down

"Hey hey, you've got a boyfriend" I lightly smack her arm to get her focused back on me and off of Besson.

"Yeah, he's been acting weird lately" She sighs, pulling me to the kitchen

"What? How?" I pour three shots, handing one to Mara

"He's been asking about you, wondering when you were getting out of the house to hangout with me again"

Weird, Jack's never been that interested in me or my life. I wonder what's gotten into him lately.