Beating

*Y/n POV*

I wake up, to loud arguing, echoing in what sounds like an almost empty room. I go to rub my eyes but I can't move my wrists.

I don't move my head but I finally open my eyes. I'm tied to a chair? Corbyn's next to me, tied up as well.

They found us.

"Just let her go! She didn't do anything!" Corbyn yells

"Do you not remember the plan? The plan you made up?" Jonah snaps back

Their voices send a horrible ring through my ears as my head feels like it has a heartbeat. That's all I remember. The car door opens and a hard sting on the side of my head.

"She doesn't deserve this, let her go" Corbyn pleads

I lift up my head, taking in my surroundings. We're in a small room, the only things in the room we are in is the chairs Corbyn and I are sitting on.

Jonah, Daniel, Zach and Jack stand in front of us. Zach leans against the wall with a horrific smirk on his face as he spins a knife in his hands.

"And she's awake" Daniel smirks, looking at me.

"Amor, I'm so sorry" I look over at Corbyn and see he's got a busted lip and a swollen eye. He must've been awake a lot longer than I have.

"No, it's not your fault" I force a smile while shaking my head

"This is going to be fun" Jonah says, walking over to me, slapping me across the face

"Don't fucking touch her!" Corbyn yells, pulling at his wrists that are tied

"So, how should we do this? The easy way, or the hard way?" Daniel smiles, kneeling down in front of me.

"Do what?" I whisper, keeping my head down

"You know why you're here. We want your money" Daniel chuckles

"It's not my money"

"Well, your father is going to transfer some to you and you're giving it to us" Jonah laughs, as if I didn't know that's what they wanted

"You and Corbyn would've got a million a year each, just from being my security, why wasn't that enough?" I spit back, but regret it immediately.

I feel someone pull my hair, making me look up from my lap. I no longer see Zach, so it must be him. I feel a knife press to my throat. I hold my breath scared that if I breathe it'll cut me.

"Zach! I swear to god if you kill her, you're dead!" Corbyn yells causing Zach to laugh

"Says the one tied to a chair" Zach runs the knife along my neck, but doesn't press hard enough to cut skin

"Fuck you" I gasp out as Zach pulls harder

Daniel pushes my chair over, getting me to fall to the ground but I don't smack my head as Zach doesn't let go of my hair.

Zach let's go of my hair as soon as he sees Daniel walks away. Zach starts kicking me, starting at my chest, knocking out every bit of breath I had inside me. He kicks all the way up to my face, immediately feeling blood oozing out of my body.

I try shielding my face into my shoulder but it doesn't work.

"Zach, please stop!" Corbyn begs as tears escape my eyes. "Zach please!"

I want to scream for help, but I know no one will hear me, it'll just make it more enjoyable for Zach.

"Zach, I swear to god!" Corbyn pleads but Zach keeps going

"I say we make this more interesting" Daniel smiles, walking closer to us with my bag in his hand. Zach stops kicking me, he's got blood all over his expensive white shoes

"Leave my stuff alone!" I shout, making Zach kick me harder, once more

"What'd you find?" Jonah asks and they both turn around.

"I'm so sorry Y/n. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" My eyes look in Corbyn's direction, seeing tears running down his bright red face. It breaks my heart that he's in this position because of me.

"So, Y/n. Anything you want to tell us?" Jonah turns back around, holding something behind his back.

I know exactly what it is.

"Please don't do this, Jonah" Zach and Daniel pull my chair back up, so I'm sitting properly. I can feel blood flowing down my face, down my forehead and cheeks.

"Do what?" Corbyn looks back and forth between Jonah and I

"Nothing" I whisper

"Oh? Y/n, come on. He deserves to know" Jonah taunts

"Jonah, don't!" Zach pulls my hair, getting me to look at the ceiling

"No Zach, I want them both to see this"

Zach let's go of my hair and pushes my chair so I'm facing the side of Corbyn. Daniel pushes Corbyn's chair so he's facing me.

I start to shake my head as tears continue to fall from my now swollen eyes.

"Congratulations" Jonah pulls it out from behind his back, throwing it into Corbyn's lap.

"Wh-What?" Corbyn stutters, looking up at me. "You're pregnant?" He whispers, looking back down at the box for a pregnancy test

"I don't know. I never got a chance to take it"

"This just got more interesting" Zach smiles, rubbing his hands together before slapping me across the face.

Zach pulls his hand away from me and my eyes instantly show fear with the amount of blood on his hand from my face.

"Don't do this man, please, she could be pregnant" Corbyn pleads as Zach slaps my already numb cheek once more. He wipes the blood on his hand onto the shoulder of my sweater

"Should we find out?" Jack speaks for the first time since I woke up. He's looking down to the floor with his hands in his pockets

"Good idea, Jack, let's go Y/n" Jonah pulls out a knife to cut the ropes but I panic

"No, I don't want to know" I protest

"What? Why not?" Corbyn calls out.

"What if I am? What then? Would you stop beating me? No, probably not. I don't want to know I'm pregnant then come out of this situation and find out I'm not anymore"

"Please, I'm begging you Jonah. Let her go, I'll do whatever you want, just let Y/n go"

"The only way you're coming out of this situation Corbyn, is dead. As her fathers orders" Jonah smiles, punching Corbyn in the face. My breathing hitches as I replay the words Jonah just said.

"My dad? What did you tell him!?" I pull at the ropes, causing myself to start getting rope burn around my wrists.

"Well, there's footage of Corbyn dragging you out of the house, so he thinks Corbyn kidnapped you, it was funny, really" Jonah punches Corbyn again.

Corbyn spits out blood, giving me a sympathetic look, but I nod.

"Okay, I'll check" I sigh as Zach smiles, cutting the ropes off my wrists.

Zach grabs my arm, pulling me up out of my chair and pulling me to the door.

"Try anything, and you're dead" He whispers in my ear, pushing me into a small bathroom, just outside the small room we're being kept in.

"Here, come out when you're done" Jonah throws the test on the floor and slams the door.

I cry as silently as I can as I do the test. This isn't how I wanted any of this to go down. This definitely isn't how I ever wanted to find out if I was pregnant.