Marais

"There's an unknown source saying someone is planning on doing something to us, I want to make sure you're safe but I'll need to get someone I can trust, no outsiders" Dad sighs, pulling out his phone.

Corbyn hands me the keys and nods his head in my cars direction. I head to my car, looking back, seeing Corbyn talking to Dad.
I get in and wait.

Corbyn comes back, getting in the drivers seat, he smiles at me.

"I talked to your father, my best friend is going to be your new security with me"

"What? And he just agreed? He said no outsiders"

"Your father trusts me, and he trusts the people I know. It'll be fine, you gotta trust me too" Corbyn grabs my hand, giving it a comforting squeeze

"What are you doing?" I laugh as Corbyn places our intertwined hands onto my lap

"I'm holding your hand" He says in a burst of confidence

"Alright then" I smile, but it all seems weird.

We get back to the house and I head straight to my room while Dad calls Besson to his office to talk. I change into a pair of sweatpants and a large hoodie. I jump into my bed, curling up in the blankets and playing around on my phone.

A knock booms through my almost empty room. Before I get to answer the door opens.

In walks Corbyn.

"So, your father is calling Marais right now. His name is Jonah, but again, last names only. He also isn't allowed to talk to you, and he probably won't. He told me I shouldn't talk to you, but I think it's going well" Corbyn chuckles sitting down at my feet in bed. He takes off his sunglasses, putting them in his pocket.

"I think it could get better" I sit up, climbing behind Corbyn.

I pull at the collar of his shirt, leaving light kisses on his neck. Corbyn rolls his head to the side, giving me more access. He lets out a low groan, causing me to smirk against his skin.

"Lock the door" I whisper, in his ear

Corbyn jumps off the bed, practically running to my door, locking it quickly. He turns around, already pulling off his tie. Corbyn hangs his tie on the corner post of my bed. He takes his suit jacket off, hanging it on the chair at my desk, before walking over to my bed, laying me down, pressing his lips onto mine.

~

I wake up from my little nap, seeing Corbyn sleeping peacefully by my side. I fight with myself, trying to figure out if I tell Dad that we slept together.

I know if I tell Dad then Corbyn will get fired and I'll have a whole new security. I mean, Corbyn doesn't seem all that bad, and he's definitely good in bed.

"Everything okay?" Corbyn whispers, pulling me tight into his chest

"Yeah, just thinking" I smile into his well toned chest

"How about, we get your mind off things?" He kisses the top of my head

"Please, I just woke up, maybe later" Corbyn chuckles into my hair

"No, let's go out on a date" I sit up, looking at Corbyn with my eyebrows pushed together

"Wait, what?"

"Um, never mind" Corbyn sits up, pulling the blanket off his naked body, grabbing his boxers from the cold marble floor before sliding them on.

"No, I just thought.. I figured you just wanted a hookup" Corbyn slides on his black dress pants while I get up, throwing on a baggy shirt.

"No, I actually like you Y/n. I'd like to take you to dinner" Corbyn walks over to my side, placing a hand on my cheek, kissing my lips softly.

"Y/n?" Dad knocks on my door. "Is Besson in there? Marais is here"

"Yeah, he's in here"

Corbyn kisses my lips one last time before quickly throwing on his shirt and suit jacket. Putting his tie and sunglasses on then heads out the door.

I roam around my room, going over to my desk and opening my laptop.

I try to distract myself from the thought of my dad telling me someone wants to do something to us.

I mean, this isn't new, there's always someone who wants something, but this time feels different. He's never upped my security before, maybe he's just being cautious.

"Hey sweetheart" Dads soft voice echos through my bedroom

"Hey dad" I spin around in my chair, watching him sit on the bed hesitantly

"Marais is here. I hope you know why I'm doing this, I just want you to be safe" Dad smiles down at the floor, almost worried about making eye contact with me

"Are you actually worried about this threat?" I pull at my shirt, starting to feel a little claustrophobic

"I have to be worried about all threats that are aimed at you, sweetheart"

"Wait, me? I thought you said us?"

"As soon as someone threatens you, it becomes us. I just want to be safe, sweetheart" Dad pushes up off of my bed, walking over to my desk.

"I love you sweetheart" Dad smiles, kissing the top of my head

"Love you too" I spin back around to my laptop, shooing him out

As soon as I hear the door close, I race to open google. My fingers dance over the keys until I type Jonah Marais.

My eyes grow wide when nothings comes up. Nothing? No social media or anything?

I quickly type in Corbyn Besson and nothing comes up either.

I slam the laptop shut as I feel my heart rate rise.

Who are these people?