Pineapple

I place the test down beside the sink and wash my hands. I look into the mirror, seeing a person I can't even recognize. I've got a split lip and blood coming out of a bunch of cuts along my face from Zach's shoes.

"Let's go!" Jonah yells and I quickly leave the bathroom, scared I'll get hurt if I don't obey.

Zach walks me back into the room, pushing me to the floor before getting half way in.

"Zach! Fuck off!" Corbyn yells, but you can tell his voice is getting tired.

Jack picks me back up, putting me in the chair. Daniel comes over, tying new ropes around my wrists.

"Jack, watch them, we'll be back" Jonah calls out as they start leaving, leaving Jack alone with us.

I don't even want to look at him. Years of friendship I've had with both Mara and Jack, and look where that's gotten me. Here, tied to a chair.

"How long have we been friends, Jack?" I look up at him, he's sitting against the wall beside me

"I don't know" He shrugs, not looking up at me. He's staring at my blood on the floor

"5 years, Jack. 5."

"So?"

"You don't want to do this. I know you Jack, you wouldn't even hurt a bug. Why are you doing this?"

"Please stop, Y/n, I don't want to hurt you" Jack sighs, pushing himself off the floor to stand up

"Jack please, just get us out of here-"

"Y/n, stop, you're going to get yourself hurt" Corbyn interrupts me

"I need the money" Jack whispers, walking over to me

"Jack, if you needed money, I would've gave you some! You've always been my friend, I would've helped you" I try reasoning with Jack but I know it's getting us no where.

"Y/n, stop!" Corbyn whisper shouts

"I'm sorry" Jack whispers before punching me in the face, knocking over my chair, smacking my head on to the concrete floor.

I wake up in a daze. My head still pounding from hitting the concrete so hard. I look around the room, and everyone's back.

I don't want to be here anymore. I want to go home, be in my bed.

"Welcome back" Jonah smiles, holding the test in his hands.

'I'm so sorry' Jack mouths standing behind Jonah. I nod my head, I understand why he did it.

"Congrats man" Jonah throws the test and it lands in Corbyn's lap. Corbyn nods his head, with tears coming from his swollen red eyes.

"You're pregnant, mi amor" Corbyn looks at me and all I can do is stare in shock. I don't want to be pregnant, not here.

"So, here's what we're gonna do. Daniel here is gonna call your dad, Daniel will talk to him for a bit then you will. Don't say anything stupid and don't tell him where you are or who you're with. Got it?" Jonah slaps me, making my head fly to the right. I nod just wanting to get out of here.

Daniel picks up an old flip phone and starts dialling the number. This is it, this is what it comes down to for Corbyn and I's freedom.

"Hello, Mr. Y/l/n" Daniel smiles putting the phone on speaker.

"Hello? Who is this?" I've missed Dad's voice

"Doesn't matter. How much are you willing to pay to get your pregnant daughter back?" Daniel smirks while Jonah and Zach high five.

"What? You have my daughter? Let me speak to her!" Dad shouts as Daniel walks over to me. Zach grabs the back of my hair, pulling my hair down so I'm looking up to Daniel

"H-Hi Dad" I whence in pain as Zach pulls tightly on my hair.

"Sweetheart? Are you okay? Did Besson hurt you? Are you with him?" Dad speaks quickly, scared we'll run out of time

"I'm okay, Corbyn didn't hurt me, he was trying to save me. He's tied to a chair beside me" Jonah back hands me as I tell him I'm with Corbyn.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Corbyn yells, getting a punch in the eye from Jonah

"So, you're pregnant, with Besson's baby?"

"Yeah, and I'm really craving pineapple" I try to hide my smile, knowing Dad remembers our code words from when I was a child. Dad sighs, but I know he knows.

"Alright Marais, how much do you want?"

"20 million, for your daughter and grandkid to be safe" Daniel smiles but I can see the hate grow in Jonah's eyes. I roll my eyes, they kidnapped me for only 20 million? Pathetic.

"Okay, just tell me where to send it, or where to meet you"

"We'll call you" Daniel smiles before breaking the phone in half, so no one can track it.

"How did he know it's me!? What code did you give him!?" Jonah yells, getting in my face

Pineapple: Inside job

"I don't know what you're talking about" I smile

"I'll fucking kill you!" Jonah shouts, getting in my face, pulling out a gun from his waist band

"I don't give a damn!" I yell back, pulling at the ropes around my wrists. Jonah pulls back on the gun before holding it to my forehead.

"Y/n! Stop fucking talking!" Corbyn yells. "Jonah, think about this! If you kill her, you don't get your stupid money!"

There's a silence, not even the good kind. Jonah backs away from me, but quickly leans forward to hit me in the face with his gun, causing my nose to start bleeding again.

"Get her ready for transport, this deal is happening today" Jonah leaves the room, along with Daniel.

"Let's go princess" Zach cuts the ropes and grabs my arm harshly to pull me to stand up

"What about Corbyn? I'm not leaving him"

"He's staying Y/n, he's a trader" Jack whispers, grabbing my arm to pull me to the door

"Please! I'm not leaving without him! I can't go without him!" I try to fight Jack's grip on my arm but it only grows stronger

"You have to go, Y/n. I can't come with you. I'm sorry" Corbyn shakes his head, and gives me a weak smile. "It'll be okay amor, take care of our baby for me, okay?" Tears start streaming down our faces as I get pulled through the door.

"I love you Corbyn!"

"I love you more mi amor!"